Reviews for The New Avenger
syrac123747 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
it's good i like the story update soon
Mojtaba13 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
why? would he need to walk when he can apparate? and im pretty sure ive read something exactly like this.
grimmich chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
...he could have just apparated back to the top of the ship/plane thing and made a clean get away on his broom...
loubega chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Love your writing :D Cant wait to read more ;p
Dracomancer1 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Such a blatant copy job it's painful. I like this story, I really do, but it means nothing if you're not original.
Futaira chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
This story is scarily similar to Finding Home. Were you inspired by it or something?

Anyways your writing is okay and needs lots of work. I look forward to seeing how you would improve yourself as a writer.

Lots of Love,
Futaira
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
oooo, i likey
Haikari Archersight chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
ok, that was just a little too much like the Harry on the Helicarrier that Morta's Priest wrote in Wand and Shield... the note, switching spell with his phone...
Nataly S. Potter chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Where did you get the idea of Harry visising the helicarrier by following an agent, and then performing the switching spell on the note and phone? I recognize it from the fic Wand and Shield. Very similar, thought the ending is different.
GreenDrkness chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
SakuraDragomir chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
great chapter
awesome writer
please update soon
i can't wait for more adventure and action
uh-oh harry got caught by shield agents
i can't wait for harry to meet avengers
i can't wait for harry to reveal his life story
i can't wait for harry to have a long talk with fury
one blue sparrow chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
While this story does have potential, it has very similar elements (Harry sneaking on the hellicarier and switching out Furry's phone is one example) to other people's stories. You should at least give them credit for their great ideas. I still would love keep reading and see where you take this story!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Love it update again soon.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »