Reviews for Indifferent
HomeandAwayFF chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Please continue !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is soooo good! Please update x
miss-kaisa chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Please do a sequel? :-)
Anastasia's Notebook chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Loved it! Made me feel all fuzzy and warm. Words can't describe how awesome I think this is.! :)
lissyjazz85 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
It's so real; all of their emotions and thoughts, though it's a way too short! Anyway, great job; I just love it! :) Can't wait for more :) Please, please, write some more Emily(Amanda)/Aiden stories :] I can't believe people prefer Emily(Amanda)/Daniel pairing...! Gee, he's worse than his parents...! And his character is so annoying, though I don't mind Joshua Bowman at all. It's just... Eh, they don't fit together in my opinion x And I like Padma/Nolan too :)
sudoku chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hey, it's actually a bit similar to what happened in episode 5 except they slept at the couch. I hope Aiden is not evil and I agree they are more suited for each other. Nolan is the closest to Emily but he is sort of like an elder brother.
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
omg truly great oneshot! i was wondering when someone was going to put one up about the two of them! i even tried my shot at writing one to appease my need for one! but it isnt good at all! great job i like emily and aiden way better than any of the other pairings
like u said nolan is an ally
daniel was her love until he choose loyalty to his family over love to her
and jack was her childhood sweetheart...who cant even recognize the real amanda!
Im liking aiden more and more by the moment
ankaz123 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this! I am a HUGE Aiden/Emily fan! I do hope you continue this fic! There is so much you can explore with their relationship! x