Reviews for Love Remains The Same
EmilytheSlayer chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
A great story. Skylar will always be a favourite character of mine in Alphas.
OneWhoCharms chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Zoe's nickname is "digit" not "pigeon", Skylar (not sky) is calling her daughter "dig" not "pig"
bamboo72498 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yes, i would love to see more! i like what you're doing. And i saw the finale, and it pissed me off. They cannot end it like that! god i can't wait for it to come back.

but on a different note-unless i heard it wrong- wasn't Skylar's nickanme for Zoe, Didgit. like a number because Zoe is good at math and all that? but hey i'm only human and i could be wrog. just sayin'

still very good :) Yo me gusta
lje100smith chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Skylar actually calls Zoe "Digit", which I assume is due to her Alpha ability.
Other than that, fantastic work.
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
It's up! Yay! :D

Poor Skylar. :( At least she has Simon, right? :3 *grins at the name she's using* Won't Simon be surprised... :P (Although I'm pretty sure that, if Simon had had a steady girlfriend, he would've been content with just sending a child support check...just in case, poor thing.)

Wouldn't it be better to write "she lunged for her mother"? Otherwise, it sounds a bit like Simon's the one doing the lunging. (Wouldn't that be funny to see, though... :D)

Simon needs a hug. Poor baby. :(

I always thought Z's nickname was Digit or Didge... Huh. Pigeon works too, I guess. (Cute explanation for the nickname, though. :3) And boggan has two g's, not one.

Simon, if you keep Sky waiting, she'll kill you. With her brain.

Lol. Ah, the innocence of childhood. Mommy and daddy made up, so li'l Z doesn't care what happened. :) *cuddles her*

I like this 'verse. I, personally, would love to see Sky blow up at Neela and/or Ray (preferably at the same time) over Simon's past issues.

Lovely story. Only the quibbles noted above.