Reviews for Desertion
luluhrh chapter 1 . 1/21
YES! hehehe. . . like hell Ed's going back to the military. he can escape. he's just that awesome. XD
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was perfect. Ed improvises, Winry is a Mama Bear and Mustang calls plausible deniability. Grumman knows better than to pursue those particular escapees (with their history and their friends in high places) any further than necessary, which I suspect is at least partly from dealing with Mustang.

(Though how did Ed pull off the "magic trick" when he traded away his ability to perform alchemy? Maybe he talked Mrs. Bradley through it?)
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Resourceful, witty and damn, if I don't love Ed and Mustang. Love how you mentioned the people who made Ed's escape possible. All the Ed love. Truly.
Reading about Grumman was nice as well.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
...I'm not sure if I should be laughing over this. It's hilarious, (and kind of heartwarming, what with all the people "unknowingly" helping them out), but the situation also seems somewhat tragic. Ah, well.

Darth Ziggy chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
My thoughts have always been something along the lines of this whenever I read a fic that involves Ed getting drafted for a war. Because I don't believe that Ed would just accept it or that any country would be stupid enough to use one of their brightest minds as cannon fodder.
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very interesting! I'd have never thought of something like this... Imagine, then trying to get Ed back into the military...
Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is great! I wish there was more.
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Lol! I really liked this! You should make it into a multi chapter story if it isnt already!