Reviews for You Won't Need a Hero
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
please oh please I (and I know so many others) would so so so much like a sequel.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
hahahahahaha brilliant! Super seductive and funny fic!
Ruid D' ruid chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Sequel! Please! So damn hot! And written wonderfully too! chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Pity Charles didn't have his powers but this works - anything with Cherik does. But seriously, I loved Charles' spunk and his conversations with the 'supers'.
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
The Shaman was a fuckwit. I'm just sayin'. I'd be rootin' for Magneto too.
triptocaine chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I found this this morning at nine and didn't stop. Still haven't. Why oh why is this fiction absolute perfection? God I love it so much. Hnnnnggg.
Ira Lea chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love it! Hahaha, Charles is on the dark side now! Well, you know what they say... "Forget cookies, the dark side has yaoi!"
El.pez.platano chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Greetings from Spain!
Wow! That was... intriguing. Yeah.
mmmm and I imagine Fassbender in a tight suit... yes, very tight... perfect. Like Prometeus.
And I'm sorry for my english. It isn't very good, I know that.
But, Thanks you for this fic, It is funny. :)
Vexed Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Heehee! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
LOVE your stories! Keep up the great work.
SlowPoison chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
"He's mine," turned me into a puddle.
SouvenirsFamiliers chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
It took me about halfway through the story to realize that "Shaman" sounds an awful lot like "Shaw-man." After that, I started laughing every time I saw it. XD I figured you would have to be a little self-obsessed to be a superhero? anyway, but that's taking it to a whole new level.

This was perfect! Office romance/sexual tensionyes please. I like that Magneto was the "villain" and that, for once, Charles didn't have any problem going over to his side. Maybe if they had done things like this in XMFC, things wouldn't have turned out the way they did . . . :D
Enchantress257 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh wow...I love this story! I really like how you brought Kitty in as a reporter too...
Suppie-chan the III chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
OMG, Pangea! How are you so awesome? I mean, seriously! Another fantastic AU. You're makes one sexy super villain. ;D