Reviews for Lasting Impressions
SavanaSahara chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Really loved this one!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
OMG, loved this! Loved Zelime, too - you do OCs so well. Heck, your Christine is almost an OC, because she's an actual *person* in your fics. You've brought her to life in a way that the show/movies never did. Bravo!
RodianSinger chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is my favourite kind of S/Ch story. Lighthearted, funny and romantic with a happy ending. Please write more just like this. To be honest, your darker fics always leave me a little hollow and depressed(it's not you, it's me, I promise ;) Keep writing S/Ch, please, those are the only kind I read and I've run out.
LilahKat chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ah happy sigh! Perfect... Spock/Chapel at it's best.
startrekgirl66 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love it, but who wouldn't! The dialog makes me laugh out loud (bumping uglies?) Ha! More please!
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Ah, I do love me some good old-fashioned Spock/Chapel romance. This really hit the spot. Thank you!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Glad things worked out for them. I ended up liking Patrick more than I thought I would. Gotta be tough being the rebound but by the end he handled things as well as can be expected, especially his concern for Christine's happiness.

Loved the back and forth of them trying to do right by each other without the reference of a real previous relationship to fall back on. And I really enjoyed Zelima.

Thanks for posting!
angym chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Thank you! A lovely straight Spock/Chapel story from the master. And I did like the slightly more humanised and humerous and in fact slightly at sea and vulnerable Spock
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh, yes, this filled the need for shameless escapism, LOL. I loved Kirk and McCoy. Between their humorous remarks as well as how they managed both Christine and Spock, I think that anyone would be lucky to have them as friends - even if they were placing bets. ;-) Zelime LaRue provided some interesting kick to the story, too. Although each one of your stories tends to be an original set of circumstances and cast of supporting characters, I wouldn't mind if you brought LaRue back in a future tale. I also liked Lindsey's intelligence, clear view of his own situation, and self-respect to take appropriate action in response to a lost cause. Sure, he had his less-than-stellar moments, but the cause, as they say, was sufficient. Thank you very much for an entertaining read. [*thumbs up*]
chaero chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed this story.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Another great story full of love, banter, a bit of angst and kind consideration for all the adult characters (even the rejected ones). Oh and I love your McCoy here too!;)
sky76 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
What a treat, a new Spock / Chapel story by my favorite fanfic author! I love how you turn the tables on that relationship; Spock the pursuer, Christine the reluctant one.
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Cute. Sexy. Funny. Spock/Chapel just the way I like them. Really good job! Okay...next one? LOL
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
What a wonderful surprise to come home to a new Djinn Spock/ Chapel. LOVED IT.