Reviews for Horizon
Dude wat happens next
BostonSticker chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
This is amazing 3
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Oh my god. More. Pleassse? It was AMAZING! More! It's just absolutely wonderful!
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Love this chapter! I laughed at the part with marshy telling kids those stories.
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
danielle : YESH! MORE PLEASE!
jade: this is coming out quite nicely acctually..
janae: this is really great! please continue this amzing story!
BMJB: what are you talking about? this is no where near great -3-... THIS IS AWESOME! AMAZING lol _
xLastOneStandingx chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Aww this was cute, great job on the story!
Mle chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Awwww I love it mostly the sweet stuff I'm like awwwwwwwwwwwww
GuestityGuest chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
It's currently... 11:21, and I have school tomorrow. But I don't care, because I just had to read this chapter. And I just want to let you know, "She laughed and smelled the delicate fragrances. He leaned down and smirked, picking one of the more bloomed and beautiful roses. "For my lady." He bowed dramatically and slide the red rose between his teeth, sipping the redness ever so delicately from its fragile petals. She wondered just how delicate and gentle he could be on other surfaces. Her body shivered and he took notice. "As much as I'd like to ravage you in the flower patch right now…"He came close, his breath tickling her cheeks." is probably my favorite part. Oh pervy Marshall and Fionna. X3

Anyway, I pretty much screamed out "NOOOO" when Fionna was shot. Man, I told you once and I'll tell you again, this fan fiction just has some bad-ass (which in this scene it's more of heart-stopping) scenes! It's wonderful! Though, I knew I couldn't trust trust that dang queen. Just the thought of her made me shiver a bit. Bleh.

This is very well written, just like the last chapter... Le sigh, more fiolee fan fiction should be more like this. Ya know, something that gives you the thrills of action and the chills of suprises and the fills of romantic junk (hehe... especially M rated romantic junk *wiggles eyebrows*). There just has to be that perfect mixture. Oh well, I'm perfectly fine with just the fills for now. Continue on, my fellow fiolee supporter, so I may review once more!

P.S. The song is just beautiful. *O*
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this story... I like it... *slams laptop on table* ANOTHER!
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nooooo! Don't die on me dudes! Fiolee forever!
GuestityGuest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Where have you been all my life!? It's just so... BEAUTIFUL! *Reaches out to touch laptop screen* *O*

Ha, I'm such a weirdo. But all jokes aside, this is amazing. Not many fiolee fanfics can reach the level of my liking like... THIIISSS... *Hand reaches out again* Just... one... touch... NO! NO MORE TOUCHING THE SCREEN! BAD! *Swats own hand away* Sorry, I am so very weak...

I really think you portrayed the characters very well, making sure to not only mention their strengths and likable things about them, but also their weaknesses and not very likable things about them. Very vital when writing a story, even if just fan fiction.

The action and adventure-y feeling is still there, which is also very vital, because no matter how good the story, authors tend to forget this is INDEED Adventure Time. We can't just have lovey dove-y romantic scenes all the time, even if it does make me melt in my seat (Oh do I love my seat :3). There's gotta be somewhere near a balance of cuteness, and bad-ass moments, which you have done not only succesfully, but amazingly.

Keep up the good work, and continue to post chapters.