Reviews for Second Chances: The Life of Raditz
Oh I love you
I'm super excited for the sequel
coldblue chapter 105 . 7/29
Oh god!

The Sequel of "Second Chances: The Life of Raditz" is in the making and you attempting to WRITE chapter 1!

I read the Profile/Fan Fiction homepage of yours, so it might happen!

Ideas for "Second Chances: The Life of Raditz" sequel ideas for naming the Title:

"Universe 9: The Life of Raditz"- Plays on the idea that YOUR story is a TRUE Alternative Universe such as the Cannon "Dragon Ball", "Dragon Ball Z", "Dragon Ball Super" and "Dragon Ball: GT" are in Universe 7 because of Beerus the Destroyer. Chappa is the Destroyer in Universe 7. I figure call this Universe 9, just for the hell of it.

"Universe 8: Battle of Gods and Demons"- If you decide to add "Dragon Ball Super" after the whole Majinn Buu Saga. I got the "Dragon Ball Super" fever in the way. Again, Universe 8 different because Raditz second chance and I figure calling it a battle of Gods and Demons given Majinn Buu and actual Gods like Beerus or Chappa.

"Universe 5: Raditz Endless Battles and Strength"- Just a idea. Plays off how everything will ever play out given that Raditz is involved. Not to mention Raditz and Vegeta could reach Super Sayin 3, Piccolo being stronger given years of training from Cell Saga to Majinn Buu Saga being more powerful than Perfect Cell Final Form, and Gohan could keep in shape/still be strong. Most likely Andriod 18 stronger, with Zangya being a rival/spar partner. We got also to think Trunk, Goten, Marise and Taro are going to be stronger. I hope that Marise is the STRONGEST given that she likes training with her father, Raditz, at the END of "Second Chances: The Life of Raditz".

I don't know if you read reviews for "Second Chances: The Life of Raditz" anymore, but if you do here just some ideas for Sequel Titles for the next story.

I can't wait for the sequel and I hope College is good for you or at least the experience is.
What is your sequels name?
Titan555 chapter 4 . 5/6
Something I noticed was that Raditz says that Vegeta and Nappa would be coming to Earth before anyone mentioned the Dragon Balls. Since they didn't care much for Raditz, they wouldn't come to simply avenge this helps. Oh, will you be doing a DB Super sequel to this story?
SuperFan chapter 91 . 4/4
SaiyanPrince541

Will all due respect, fuck Vegeta. It always feels nice to see bullies get their ass handed to them. Regarding Vegeta, you also said "I mean, his natural talent is supposed to be higher than every other Saiyan, given his extraordinary power level at birth..." Technically the Saiyan with the greatest birth potential is not Vegeta but rather Broly, so...
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 54 . 3/13
Isn't raditz already ssj3 I mean come on his hair is already there
If you DO do the Buu Arc, PLEASE don't pair Gohan with Videl. That b**ch is SO f**king annoying!
I really like the idea of splitting the 2 years between piccolo and Raditz
Very good ;)
Stryker23 chapter 105 . 1/20
This was a great story that I found by accident but you did all of the characters justice and Raditz change was completely believable which is why I feel that in the canon DBZ, he was a wasted character and this story proved it
travass99 chapter 105 . 1/16
I hope you continue this. I loved this story
heart touching chapter 29 . 11/15/2016
the death of raditz made me cry no joke
Guest chapter 105 . 11/8/2016
you've written such a long story that writing a short comment of appreciation seems to be almost an insult. I'm sorry. I'm not that eloquent. All I can tell it's that it's a good story and quite well written.
Millenium Ring chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Well I was going to read this really long, highly viewed Raditz fanfic, but some phrasing and grammar errors are holding me back. That and the very big canon mistake you made by stating that the other Saiyans were arriving in two years, when it was only a single year. Add to that the fact that people can only be wished back within a year of their deaths, so two years is not believable for Goku. Lastly, with Frieza hearing the scouter chat about Dragonballs, and you have the recipe for a quick disaster on Namek with no solutions. The tyrant would have already been planning to head to Namek, and as we learn from Vegeta after his defeat on Earth - one year post-Raditz' arrival - Frieza is already headed to/on Namek by then. So in two years, Frieza would have a: killed all the Namekians; or b: achieved his wish for eternal life. I'm happy that you've committed to your story for so long and that people enjoy reading this, but those little things won't let me give it a chance.