Reviews for The Hangover
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was very entertaining, and I loved how Thor and Bruce were added in at the end. The only plot hole here would be that Steve /can't/ get drunk.
sudoku chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hahaha, I thought Steve couldn't get drunk easily though. I wish Natasha and Clint were there too.
Unknownnobody32 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Omgosh, this was your first Avengers fic? Cuz it was simply amazing! I mean all the bromance, the bonding, the banter, the drunken exploits no one remembers...this was all kinds of hilarious brilliance.

I seriously can't count how many times I literally laughed out loud, especially at Tony's snark and Steve's exasperated remarks. Really enjoyed Banner and Thor's cameos as well. I could definitely see Bruce showing up to bail his friends... um... out of trouble (obvious pun is obvious) and boisterous Thor drinking the bar dry. And I think you got everyone's voices down perfectly.

You have an effortless knack for writing this fandom, so hopefully you won't stop here! This has been favorited. 3
shiawasena neko chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ha, very cute story. Vegas is the best place on Earth :D
b00kw0rms chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Has this is so funny. I read one story where they said Cap couldn't get drunk because of his metabolism. I guess this is different? Nonetheless I enjoyed it a bunch!
Miss Spell chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I died.

...

of laughter!
Junebug107 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Tell us what happened in Vegas!
Please :/
johncorn chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Maybe do a follow up and tell us what happen?

* Loki voice* TELL ME

Lol
M chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I need to know what happened in vegas, please, please, please