Reviews for Blood Lines
Johanssen chapter 12 . 10/28
Indeed very good, you should give the work as a writer a try. Or are you mostly simply building up things on other persons ideas from the original movie? Well, a very great chapter, I have followed this series of chapters from the beginning, and it is just great. A little spelling mistakes, but apart from that, perfect
i am e aGenivivev
Fyre127 chapter 10 . 6/21
This story is amazing and I am loving it so far. Your really doing an awesome job on it. I just have one little critique. I live in California, and I thought you should know there are no cicadas or fireflies in California. Other than that your story is great!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
i did not know eve was my mom sister : missmavywavy
rana2001 chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
rana2001 chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
rana2001 chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
rana2001 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
did eve have her heart broken by a human
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
680 News Extreme
Guest chapter 26 . 10/12/2013
If you make a sequel bet it would be awesome :) -cm7
04sp chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
Fanastic, kept making me want to read on, and if there is a sequal i bet it will be just as great maybe better!
Linariel chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Amazing simply amazing. The best Hotel Transylvania fiction I've had the pleasure of finding. You stay true to the heart of the show. Give a concept that makes sense to be adapted to film. And bring in one of the most fascinating OCs I've seen to date. I could honestly see as who you made her to be. Some characters this doesn't work with in stories and it's over the top. But with Eve you balance her out so well. Plus I love all the scenes with Mavis and Jonathan. I'm a hopeless romantic myself and I really enjoyed this. You played true to the characters voices also. And I like your interpretation of Johnny's family. I really loved this story. Amazing work! Thank you for taking the time to write this it was truly a worthwhile read.
shin obin chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
Make sequel!
Sayratamo chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I exaggerated on previous comment, but if you want, you can send to the Hotel Transylvania facebook profile: HotelT?frefts They will like you story!
Sayratamo chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I have a idea

Send this story to the creators of Hotel Transylvania. And if they decides turn that story into the Hotel Transylvania 2? Would be perfect!