Reviews for Blood Lines
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
i did not know eve was my mom sister : missmavywavy
rana2001 chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
WELL
rana2001 chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
welp
rana2001 chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
hmmmmm
rana2001 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
did eve have her heart broken by a human
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
680 News Extreme
Guest chapter 26 . 10/12/2013
If you make a sequel bet it would be awesome :) -cm7
04sp chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
Fanastic, kept making me want to read on, and if there is a sequal i bet it will be just as great maybe better!
Linariel chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Amazing simply amazing. The best Hotel Transylvania fiction I've had the pleasure of finding. You stay true to the heart of the show. Give a concept that makes sense to be adapted to film. And bring in one of the most fascinating OCs I've seen to date. I could honestly see as who you made her to be. Some characters this doesn't work with in stories and it's over the top. But with Eve you balance her out so well. Plus I love all the scenes with Mavis and Jonathan. I'm a hopeless romantic myself and I really enjoyed this. You played true to the characters voices also. And I like your interpretation of Johnny's family. I really loved this story. Amazing work! Thank you for taking the time to write this it was truly a worthwhile read.
shin obin chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
Make sequel!
Sayratamo chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I exaggerated on previous comment, but if you want, you can send to the Hotel Transylvania facebook profile: HotelT?frefts They will like you story!
Sayratamo chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I have a idea

Send this story to the creators of Hotel Transylvania. And if they decides turn that story into the Hotel Transylvania 2? Would be perfect!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/5/2013
It was awesome best fan dome I read , between Blood Orange and this I've been really entertained
Kaitlyn chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
Your writing is AWESOME you seriously have the talents of a professional author (minus a few grammatical errors - but those can be overlooked ;D )
If you were to do a sequel I think it should be about a human causing a few problems with the hotel or Mavis and Jonathan having a child OR ( now I feel like I'm just blabbering on...) having one of Mavis' human friends 'zinging' with one of the monsters.
Any who I love your story! :D
harkered chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
OMG! CRAZINESS,PANIC,CHAOS can't belive this!