Reviews for Forever and coming home
badspelllr chapter 1 . 5/17
what happened next? don't leave me hanging!
very good !
Zero chapter 1 . 2/12
KILL YOURSELF!
morbidking06 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Love the story
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
There's one single thing I didn't find perfect about this fic.

The word "adoring" felt wrong for Thea's gaze on Oliver. There's a lot in that gaze. There's joy, relief, love, but not quite adoration. It just didn't quite sit right with me.

That being said, that was beautiful. It was intelligent and literary and cute and a bit sexy. Also there's humor to it. I've read far worse oneshots.
Lavanya Ray chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I am not much of a fan of incest, in fact I hate the idea. But then it was about Oliver Queen, so I guess I liked it. I almost imagined Ollie with Felicity.
NatalieH chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Very well and articulate written. Easy to read and understand.
Black Elegance chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I really love this Oliver/Thea story: I think it's my favorite of all the Queencest fics on this site!
I love how you slipped your story in- or rather, enlarged a tiny moment and created an extended one- between the dinner and then the morning "giving the rock" scene from the show: you found a great way to use that wink, to give it meaning to Thea.
Section 3 paragraphs 4 to 6: hot hot hot! Great imagery. Satisfied the Queencest yearnings quite a bit!
I love how Oliver thinks, with such surety, "This is right."

And btw, Wuthering Heights is one of my top three favorite books of all time, YET I did not know of the theory that Heathcliff was a half-bastard until now. It has merit, as a possibility, though.
BaeOnFire chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I just love your OneShot !
I'm a french girl, who just ship Queencest all the way, and I'm really disappointed there's not a lot of Arrow's fans in France, you know, so English fanfictions, I have no choice, even if it's a little hard to me...
So I have a question. Can I translate your fiction into french, to share with French fans on that site, please ? :)
xoxo
LBF chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful. I like Oliver/Thea stories. I wish the show would have more scenes between them.
TheIndigoRaven chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Excellent story, loved the flashback to before the island with the two (haven't read Wuthering Heights, it's been on my to-read list for ages - but you explained it in a way that didn't require me to read it to get it, so that was well done there).

I totally got hte same vibes between Thea/Ollie - really I'm not sure if it was written to have that sort of hints in the show, or if it's just that the actor and actress both have wonderful chemistry (or both!), but after the first ep I became a firm Thea/Ollie shipper (also love Laurel/Tommy after the last two eps).

Pay no mind to the flamers, you have a good story, and did indeed warn them at the beginning what they were going to read, so if they read it it's their fault and should quit whining, but well, haters gotta hate I guess.

Off to read some more of your fics (and hope to see more Arrow ones from you)!
zaphael chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Lovely, twisted but lovely.
It seems to me that movies and shows have a hard time pulling off brother and sister relationships without there being his weird incestuous vibe between the actors.
Yikes chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I wouldn't want to be your sibling. *runs for the hills*

...and if you write crap like this, label it so people aren't suckered in and scarred for life.
Zarthor563 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Loved this, and I hope there are more chapters!
deelove1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012