Reviews for The Warrior and The Dragon
PierceTheVeils chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Woah. I love your writing! I think it's cool that you included astrology in this fic, because I know it was a big deal in history, still is in some parts of the world. And that ending! Could Galbatorix actually mourn the death of Morzan?

I don't have much time, with school starting and everything, but I'll definitely read more when I get the chance. Great work, and I'll see you on the far side!
Nell chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Wow another awesome chapter! You are getting way too good at this! LOL can't wait to know more!
Lady Rian chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awesome chapter!
I did not see any errors.
Looking forward to the next one!
BrightWatcher chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
The emotions in this one were beautifully played.

I like it.

Restrained.Freedom chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
WOW! Kumar... You have kept yourself busy and done yourself proud.
The cries of the tortured runaway, and the response of the grey warhorse made me look upon the event as if Tornac was comforting Murtagh through the horse. Almost like he were watching over his student in the only way left to him.
I was greatly touched.
I also seriously loved the indifference that gave offense to the Lady Melker. I only hope that she somehow pays for her wicked thoughts against poor Murtagh.
Fantastic chapter, mon amie.
Nysvehj chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I loved it and can't wait to see what you plan next!
People Person I'm Not chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Nice chapter. Interesting
Restrained.Freedom chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Oh Kumar... this was exquisite.
It makes me see Morzan in a completely new light, and he wasn't even there.
Absolutely freaking super sweet!
The escape of the son of Morzan has left me very satisfied. Your version of the events and the details you put into it, match perfectly the IC canon, as well as my own preferred vision.
This story ROCKS!
Looking forward to reading more...
BrightWatcher chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I must say your portrayal of Galbatorox is one of the best. You have the perfect touch for making a villain without him being villainous...

I really enjoyed how you explained everything leading up to Murtagh's escape and then explained everything that happened without us having to read the actual scene. It made it more emotional I think.

FightTillTheLastBreath chapter 4 . 12/24/2012

Definatley wasn't expecting that.

This is so amazing! It was so intense the entire way through! A lot of emotionalness too...

Although...I really like Aldon! :*( So sad he's dead!
Nell chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I liked the first chapters of this story, but these last ones have been even better. Keep it up! Bon travail!
BrightWatcher chapter 4 . 12/21/2012

That was amazing. The action and flow of the chapter along with the emotions were so good!

lalal chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Oh my! This chapter made me shed a tear! Murtagh has to suffer a lot, but Tornac at least stands by his side. Update another chapter! So good
People Person I'm Not chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Very nice. Love how emotional it was.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
This chapter was positively gripping. I don't think I could have imagined such an impassioned response to a tragedy as this. It was like a temporary madness that passed over him, solidifying his new intent.
Was I devastated over the death of Aldon?... Yes, I was.
But you used the misadventure to such a wonderful character-building extent that I have no thought to complain.
Freaking Fabulous!