Reviews for For Her Sake
Niko chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Adorable! I love the Dudley/Pansy pairing, and you did a wonderful job of giving them both a dynamic personality.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Nice. I liked the ending.
Blackrose Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow! This is amazing. You definitely succeeded in making Dudley a likable character by giving him some redeeming qualities. I really love what you've done with Pansy's character as well. Your portrayal of her was fantastic. The idea of putting the two of them together was definitely unusual but it really worked! The fic flowed well and was very enjoyable to read! Basically, I liked everything about this. Thank you for writing something original and unusual and awesome. :)
Luna Brightside chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
yes! I have a new ship now. Again, very well written. Pansy isn't a character who has much personality in the books, but you have made her come to life. It would have been nice if it was a tiny bit longer though- maybe some more description of setting? Either way, it was brilliant :)
TillyTiger chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I really feel sorry for Dudley in the books. I mean, what chance do you really have with parents like that? But I liked seeing Dudley's softer side in this, and not just the Crabbe/Goyle stereotype that everyone seems to write about.
LadyTaiyo chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Well, this pairing is definitely different but it seemed so weird that I just had to read it...I have no idea how you came up with Dudley x Pansy but you made it work...major kudos...