Reviews for Good Times
CloserTheBest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Please write more.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I just reread this and am in awe at your natural ability to write really good smut. Who could guess this is your first smutfic? I can so easily see Fritz grabbing Brenda in the kitchen and fucking her silly, taking out all his fear and anger out on her, and yet desperate for a connection at the same time. And Brenda loving every second of it. I thought Fritz was sexy before, but after reading your stories, he has taken on a whole new dimension in my imagination. Your stories are the stuff of fantasies.
SunKat chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You have done an awesome job for your first fiction. Anger sex and relief you are still alive sex was very potent. Please write more Brenda/Fritz stories. I would love to read about Honeymoon-in-Italy or Birthday sex. Hint, hint.
csfan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
For a first fic, this is amazing! Great job! Wonder about the honeymoon-in-Italy sex that made Fritz daydream at the end. :) Continue writing Brenda and Fritzy please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I loved it. I could just imagine Fritz being that upset that they would have angry/still alive sex. I thought you did a great job and I hope you write more stories. Especially about Brenda/fritz. I'm tired of seeing ray door stories.