Reviews for Key To His Heart
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
._. Woah. That was strange. Poor Gwen :( but really well written! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Whoa Arthur is a pyshco! Not a totally strecth thou is it? Baha kidding! Is it one-sided coz Gwen doesn't seem to love him anymore? Please get my queen out of that cell! Let Percival be the one that saves her...Arthur can kill himself 3 times with a blunt sword for all I care. Did he actually rape her? Writer you are a little twisted eh? I don't know if I can say I'm looking foward to an update but I am :)
gorgeousangel chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Okay. Arthur is nuts. Merlin needs to come back and rescue poor Gwen please. And he is actually sleeping with her? Oh my goodness.
LHC1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Interesting story...I like it.
merlin9584 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
It's great. Could you maybe please add another chapter and may e merlin returns and everything is happy again? You don't have to its just an idea
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
keep writing. I would love to see were this goes!
larasmith chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Will the knights think of some way to break Gwen out of her prison and this time stay behind in Camelot and await Arthur's return so she could knock him unconscious and give him a dose of his own medicine by imprisoning him in her dungeon room? Then she should let him rot there, rule alone as Queen, and she will only release him when he dies!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Lmaoooo Arthur is crazy as fuck! My poor Gwen. Honey you should have left this crazy a while ago. Lol
A chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Really creepy and so o o c. Where are you going with this.
osept chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I like ur story.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this was so frigging creepy. Arthur lost his damn mind. Poor Gwen! where was Gaius?
LonerSun chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Well for now its kind of a good story but if you plan to imply merthur (in a romance way) and make the arthur/gwen love just one sided (from gwen as it seems) maybe you should change the tag .. just saying.