Reviews for Agendas Unspoken
Nad2306 chapter 22 . 5/27
This story is absolutely beautiful and even though it is a long time ago since you have updated it I truly do hope you will get back to is and finish it!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 22 . 3/11
This is quite possibly the angstiest story that I've ever read but I couldn't put it down! I feel like I'm being manipulated by Quinn! Lol You've got my emotions all over the place reading this. Just in this one chapter alone I had tears in my eyes to all of a sudden getting the biggest dopiest smile on my face. I realize that it's been a while since you've updated this story, and am wondering if you have plans on finishing it? I'm quite curious as to what doom Quinn had devised for everyone around her. Thanks for not leaving us hanging with San's "I love you" though. At least there's that. Anyway, what all of this rambling means is great job! You definitely know how to get major feels going.
This fic gives me life. Still one of the best in the fandom. I'm ready for another re-read...I hope you drop a little hint somewhere when you're nearing ready to update the remaining chapters:D. I will probably drop everything to re-read it all and be ready:) Thank you for writing and sharing this awesomeness.
Brittanaicanteven chapter 22 . 3/3
i'm so sad it's over DDD; god this was an incredible fanfic... thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us..
Brittanaicanteven chapter 19 . 3/3
the way you write them making love.. it's beautiful. it's poetry.. you're my favorite writer by far :] you're incredible!
Its amazing! Thank you so much I love it!
But please update soon!
Magick chapter 22 . 2/10
Please come back!
Fuck Quinn! She's needs to fuck off already, somewhere very far away like, yesterday!
I love your Brittana, Santana is so frustrating but I'm glad she's finally found the strength to be with and love Brittany completely. Please post more! This fic is wonderful!
Brittana happiness and live please :D
Whaaaaaat?! I've been gobbling down this story only to realize that it hasn't been updated in a year and a half. I'm beyond upset now.
Paper Tiger chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
This is one of my all time fave fics! You are so talented. PLEASE tell me you are not gonna leave us all hanging. Im rooting for these two!
D chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
I miss your writing. I miss this story. Come back soon?
ETLS chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
My God, you need to write a novel! I would but it without any hesitation!
mels2001 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
You are like a poet. Excellent story and writting... Just excellent.
weeoil chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Hmmm...spent five days to finish the story. I love the plot and dynamic between characters and everything, but to be honest, I think the story is too much descriptive and the pace is too slow (22 chapters and 229k words until Santana finally said "I love you" are the clear evidence of that). I just think the story could be shorten without losing its important messages you tried to send to readers. That's it.

Anyway, thank you for writing such an interesting story. I hope you'll come back and finish it one day :)
blue269 chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
This story is beautifully written. It really is. I see that it's been so long since you last updated, but if ever this fic is actually abandoned, I think the fact that you left it with Brittany and Santana verbalizing they love each other is a good note to leave it with. When two people genuinely love each other, which Britt and San does, I think they can conquer all - even Quinn.

Also, you captured Quinn and Rachel's character in canon. That's what I felt.

I still have my hopes of you updating! It'd be nice. Anyhow, thank you for sharing this awesome (in the awe-inspiring sense) story. Kudos!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
don't mind what that anon said. this chapter was great