Reviews for Agendas Unspoken
BrittanaAus chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
Awesome story and awesome writing. Will you be finishing it?
Elizabeth DiMaggio chapter 9 . 11/15/2020
I’m confused! What were assignments 4 5 and 6? at the end of chapter 8 it talked about assignment 3 and in the next it jumped fo 7!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/31/2020
Just reread this even though I know it remains unfinished. Still thoroughly enjoying, a brilliant piece of writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
I hope you update and finish this story one day! ️
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Please continue this one day! I know it’s been 2 years but you still have so many people that would love to hear how it was all meant to pan out. I would love to hear the whole story but even if you could give us a brief description on how it would end would be amazing!
Magick chapter 23 . 7/13/2020
Please come back to this story.
I have never read anything so brilliant.
We need these stories, now more than ever
Flmagic chapter 23 . 6/12/2020
So many words, 241K AND NO ENDING! Great story but so unsatisfying!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/27/2020
Really hope you update this again some day! Lockdown has got me rereading all my fave fics again and this is definitely one of them! So good!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/30/2019
Please finish this story or at least give us another chapter. It's so good.
snixxanator chapter 23 . 10/22/2019
I keep rereading this story. It’s really great and the plot is amazing. Maybe someday you’ll finish it. If not, I’ll just keep reading what you’ve given us so far. Hope everything is ok with you.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/29/2019
Wow this story is really good. I just love the main concept it’s so creative, this whole thing just feels like such a love letter to Brittany, Santana and brittana.
snixxanator chapter 23 . 8/12/2019
Please don’t abandon this story! The way you write is amazing and I need more.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/8/2019
you made me smile today. Love this fic 3333
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
re reading this beauty bc its amazing!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/20/2019
Please update. This is one of the best stories, would love to see it finished.