Reviews for The leaving of percy
FlowQueen chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'm sorry but HONESTLY, I HATE HATE HATE PercyxArtemis. It's stupid and makes no since. I don't get Apollo. Is it the god? Then, there are no paragraphs, the vocab words should be dumbed down...a LOT! Percy and everyone else is OOC, Annabeth would never cheat on Percy, or be so cold and not feel guilt. So, to recap:
1. PercyxArtemisno sense WHATSOEVER.
2. Apollo is...who, exactly?
3. No paragraphs.
4. Vocab words... 'nough said.
5. OOCness
Here's more:
6. No detail
7. How did Thali, Percy, and Nico gets siblings so quickly?
8. Why would the gods forget about Percy? Who, BTW, saved their IMMORTAL butts.
9. Annabeth would never give in to a guy who took all the spotlight without helping.
...enough said.

Overall: FAIL!

Best Wishes,
Arty

P.S.- I am not, repeat, not, telling you to erase this. I'm just giving MY HONEST opinion. Here, take a cookie for effort. Oh, and BTW, if you think this is mean, or wrong, or negative, then let me tell you, my friend, welcome to the REAL world. Whoo, now that I got that off my chest, I feel MUCH better. (::)- (Here's that cookie I promised!)
Bla chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Dude! Wuts rong with u? Wuts with al da fancy vocab! I had 2 look soooo many words up!
Q chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Why the f*** do you have bolded and underlined words?
Personas chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Really a vocab lesson? Cmon its pretty good so far but the Apollo thing is getting kinda confusing unless hes Apollo (Artemis's brother) in disguise. But seriously dont make me go to every line or better yet use smaller words!