Reviews for Fire & Rain
midnightdreames3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
As in rainboom do you mean sonic rainboom?
melvalenepridemore chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
they went to the movies and spitfire felt something she never felt before in the past relation ships
melvalenepridemore chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
it was like she meet a friend and they are about to go on a date
melvalenepridemore chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
this is a normal chapter
melvalenepridemore chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
this Chapter is sad
Raven Azura Ivy chapter 43 . 3/16/2014
That really was something else. Especially since I'm not even a bronie. I gotta say I loved it. You really did make me laugh out loud several times. You even pulled off the romance excellently without delving into equestrian sexy times. That would have been a new brand of kinky. You also played up the sexual tension in a very humorous fashion. I loved it.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 42 . 2/7/2014
I _LOVED_ this story! It has the perfect blend of comedy, drama, and fluff. I would rate this as one of the best fics I've read ever. I hope the sequal is just as good.
1sirus2 chapter 43 . 1/20/2014
Can honestly say this is my favorite mlp fanfiction. Great plot line, awesome romance, very well-written, and greatly done OC's. Didn't think it'd be as good as it is, but I was wrong.
Lighting fire chapter 42 . 10/24/2013
pleaze countine!
Anyoumus chapter 42 . 10/11/2013
i want more! The story so far is wonderfull but i want to know about ponyville going back there and showing her marefreind to everypony!
Xova chapter 36 . 10/6/2013
I can honestly say that I have never cried while reading a fanfic, but you got me pretty damn close. These past few chapters have been awfully sad, but that's not what did me in.

It was the very last line that got me. Spitfire crying put me on edge, but when she said, "And you damn well better wake up, cause if you die, I'll kick your ass," it really just tugged at the heart strings. You are a phenomenal writer.

I was originally going to hold off on reviewing until I was completely caught up, but I figure now is as good a time as ever. I love your writing style, and the way you make the plot flow from point to point, but that's not my favorite part about your writing.

My favorite part about your writing is your characterization. The way the conversations between characters are always so lively yet plausible never ceases to amaze me. Furthermore, they way you can so effectively work humor into the story is beyond my comprehension. I commend you for every single word you have written in this story so far.

Write on, my friend.
Just a fic reade chapter 42 . 9/22/2013
OMIGOD THAT WAS SO GOOD I loved it! I realized it was over and cried! It was Great! I was always looking for the update! Never stop writing!
Lolidragon chapter 42 . 9/14/2013
You are amazing for writing this. You deserve eternal glory for writing the master piece and the fact that i like the pairing is just a bonus for this well written story that humbles the gods!
NightFury3rs chapter 42 . 9/15/2013
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! Pleeeaassee make a sequel!
L.D.J chapter 42 . 9/12/2013
I will do anything to help u keep writing kik me at askmoondancer I will do anything just keep writing. please!