Reviews for All Children Grow Up
zombiexogirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love this! This is fantastic! You're fantastic! This is way better than all those Emma and Hook stories, and honestly more believable since Wendy and Hook are the same story :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
So good continue
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
This is amazing! You're amazing!
princessyuki08 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter. His last name is Jones though.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
so cute! thank you
lachicarebelde22 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Nnnnoooo I wanted more to hear wendy adventures w snoww, red & van how their friendship grew
Bound4Khatovar chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Is there going to be a sequel to this, or are you just going to leave it hanging? I like the story, but it seems incomplete.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Please, please please tell me you will write a sequel to this story! I absolutely loved every second of reading this! I couldn't stop reading once I started so I dearly hope you will write another soon :-)
Aurelia Astralis chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
After look through all the Hook pairings on this site, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Hook/Wendy story. An hour later, and we're here :)
I have to say, I like this a lot more than the Hook/Emma or Hook/Ariel pairings popping up left and right (not that I have anything against them) simply because it's different, and in this case, different is great.
Can't wait for your next update!
alice2104 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
...Epilogue?
EreshkigalGirl chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
The chapter says Epilogue, but the story's not labeled complete - please say this is continuing! They're off to face Dracula! That's freaking awesome! And I can believe it, since Dr. Victor Frankenstein was in this season. Please, please let this story continue. I'm so looking forward to seeing what will happen.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
This seems fun...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Love the story it's addicting
EreshkigalGirl chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Uh-oh! Does this mean Cora's in Storybrooke? Or that he can sense she's on her way? I wonder what she'll think, seeing her old mentor, and if she'll know that he helped Regina banish her to Wonderland in the first place? Hmm... Update soon!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 10 . 11/20/2012