Reviews for Sexy
Fanficuserhihi chapter 14 . 2/3
Dresu-Maela chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
oh god ! I love your story ! I hope you are still considering to continue to write as the last time you updated was a years ago... but I surely hope you do!
ChrisCriss-KurtBastian chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
So I see that you don't update this anymore but I was hoping you'd update it soon thx
mizscha chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
i'd read this for four times or more i think n i just kept forgetting to comment, i love the way u tell ur story, it feels real and feel really close to the character, n just the way u can tell how seb slowly falls in love w/ kurt n i' m so pissed off that kurt is so oblivious to i really hope u will continue write this story,
xCaellachx chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
As sad as I am that this is the end, I gotta say how much I have truly enjoyed this story. I wanted to find a good Kurtbastian story and I did. Well done. I hope you are feeling better.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
This chapter was amazing. Their relationship is so weird and it just works (and it's clear where it's going). This is one of the few fanfictions with smut that isn't horribly graphic and vulgar. Please continue this story; it's really great. :)
Rock on
crushonyou chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Darling, how are things going? Are you feeling better post surgery? Sending you all the positive energy; hope to hear from you soon! Best of luck!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
After re-reading this story whilst waiting for an update, the amount I want Sebastian to do exactly what he suggested in this chapter is going through the roof. Argh, I'd love another scene with him using the vibrator on Kurt , tying him up and just leaving Kurt in that twisted sort of pleasure for a while *dribbles*
Captive Nightingale chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Ah! This is so cute/hot/perfect and of course, SEXY!
Though Kurt needs to realize that Sebastian wants more than his cute ass ;)
The anticipation is killing me!
19missybaker63 chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
I miss this story. :( Is there going to be anymore or have you abandoned it? I hope there's more, I love these two together.
redsm chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
where is the updates? tears...
123claire123 chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
love it
Elizabeth Swan Weasley chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Love, love, love this story!
I hope you feel better and update soon :)
CharmGirl24 chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
This fic is beyond brilliant I enjoyed every moment reading it and there was a heck of alot of squealing, laughter and "OMGs" lol My love fore Klaine was kind of flushed down the toilet after the breakup and Seb is just too gorgeous and amazing and he and Kurt seem like a great pair. I love how manipulative and scheming Seb is but its looks like he got more than he bargained for lol now he's all jealous and possessive and he's got all these feelings for Kurt and I want him to acknowledge them and fess up before he messes up what they have and Kurt yeah no more baby penguin for him he is scorching hot! But dammit i cant believe that bugger sent the tape to Blaine grrr I would have ripped Seb a new one even if I still love him to pieces he was being a jerkface argh lol hopefully Kurt can get him to change his ways. I honestly can't wait to read more this story is amazing!
BleedingHeartsBeFree chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Wow ok I'm hooked xD so now I'll just go wait patiently in the corner for the next update :D