Reviews for The Death of me
Scoutdog chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I can hear the music from the old movie Love Story playing in my head as I read this chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
OMG u read my mind I have been waiting for a story like this for ages love it so far UPDATE UPDATE UPDAT!
Aubrey chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So good but so sad...please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I'm not really bragging here, but I saw this one coming! I knew it's not the pregnancy when I read "There's so many things I wanted to do, places I wanted to see, and with this I know my life will change" only a dying/ill person would say that.

Love where this is heading! Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Holy schmokessss! This is great! Well not cancer great - I mean story great! I would love for you to continue this, it has awesome potential! I'm so sure I'm gonna cry for the next chapters :((((
Caterwaul chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great story and no cheating involved!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Omg...speechless
Christie chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
And here I thought this was going to be yet another "I'm pregnant" story...great twist! I wonder if it's cervical cancer since Dr. Greene was the doctor to diagnose it. If so, does that mean no kiddos in the future?
Alice chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Why would Ana be seeing an OBGYN if she had cancer? She would've gone to her GP if she thought something was wrong and then they would admit her to a specialist who would admit her to a specialist of the certain cancer probably; depending on how common it is. Dr Greene is neither a specialist in any form of cancer or a GP, as doctors only choose one field to go into. It is increadably rare that a doctor would chose to be an OBGYN and a cancer specialist/GP, as they are all increadably different fields.

Sorry... Me just busy Being a perfectionist
Scoutdog chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Go for it! This should be a very interesting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Omg... Thats so sad i want to now christians reaction! X
mrsdamon chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
:'(

Love Ana & I can totally feel CG. When my ex-bf revealed that he had cancer, I cried buckets non stop and every little thing triggers more tears & locked myself in the room thinking the worst scenarios.

Love your stories :)
TheGrey'sFan01 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
This is good please continue.
Ljs117 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Different and good but she seems to be giving up too early. Hopefully she tries to fight this.
allysmum chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Sorry to nitpick but I can't read any further without asking you to revise just this one thing: 'gonna' is fine; 'going to' is better; but a 'goanna' is an Australian lizard. I wish you luck with your story.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »