Reviews for The Death of me
mrsdamon chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
:'(

Love Ana & I can totally feel CG. When my ex-bf revealed that he had cancer, I cried buckets non stop and every little thing triggers more tears & locked myself in the room thinking the worst scenarios.

Love your stories :)
TheGrey'sFan01 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
This is good please continue.
Ljs117 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Different and good but she seems to be giving up too early. Hopefully she tries to fight this.
allysmum chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Sorry to nitpick but I can't read any further without asking you to revise just this one thing: 'gonna' is fine; 'going to' is better; but a 'goanna' is an Australian lizard. I wish you luck with your story.
froggydukes chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Well seeing how its only stage one, i have a good feeling that this will be a long story ;) but I can see the need for the conversation, because really when someone tells you that they ahve cancer, no matter what, you are thinking they are going to die right there, sorry yes, thats just how your first reaction goes, so yes I can totally picture christian like this. What a sweet and very "them" video she made, totally for them, i love it. I kinda hope he never has to watch it but I hope he totally finds it by accident or something. great job, love your stories!
lisalilac chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
The video she made is so sweet. If she doesn't survive how is he going to live without her. Please let her get over the cancer.
dalanta chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Oh my gosh, this is SO sad! I hope she doesn't die.
fictionpress1213 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
listen if someone told you they had cancer no matter the stage your first reaction will be death am i right. no matter if it is first stage she can still die she has breast cancer btw a tumor so what if they cant get it out, or something goes wrong? As for anas survival i cant spoil it or there would be no reason to read. Stay calm, and comment. Until next time..
klcm chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Love the story, but slightly confused why you're making it sound like she's going to die?! It's the 21st Century, survival of stage one cancer is through the roof!

Want to see where this go and hope she survives this!
heliter chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Brilliant chapter
i still think fifty won t want to survive her but who knows?
dm1990 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Why are you rushing things and making it a fact thats shes gonna die?Is she?l mean when you have cancer they don'y expert you to die unless the cancer was diagnosed late to be cured. Explain yourself please...
krahman841 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
OMG! Update update update! PLease don't let her die!
Dreamweaver04 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Great chapter. I love the video idea. I can't wait until you delve more into the situation.
greyfan 79 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
it is such a sad story please, please dont make ana die
caprincessinco04 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I am intrigued...I really don't want Ana to die...lets hope it was a mistake...though I doubt it. Can't wait for more.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »