Reviews for kisses and crescent moons
(Y)
luz94 chapter 1 . 2/27
¡Hola! ADORO tu fic, es el primero que leí sobre wolfblood ¡y te juro que quedará siempre como uno de mis favoritos! Ja ja aunque me tarde un poco en leerlo por que soy pésima en ingles, cnmo no tienes idea...
Bueno , saludos! Un beso enorme!
SillySinead14 chapter 1 . 1/26
i know how ya feel! i live in ireland too! i absolutely LOVE wolfblood and im totally a maddian! this was really cool,i really liked it. :D 8D
secret identity chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
if you go to and when you get their and you are about to watch an episode just click the close ad if it comes up and if a page comes up close until everything is gone and you can watch the episodes but dont click watch now just click the play symbol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Dies from to maddian
Too cute
emily chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
i love wolfblood to ! cant get enough of it and cant wait till series 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Search for wolfblood the season you want and episode and something should come up. It worked for me!
Nayami-Chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I know its been forever since you posted this but as I just recently got into Wolfblood (and love it) and finished the second series of it (cant wait for series 3!) read this and saw at the time you didn't have a link to watch it online i thought id tell you the link i used to watch series 2 online on the off chance you might want it (i live in america so watching any bbc shows can be impossible most the time) dailymotion used to have them all but they were taken down recently and im hoping they can get them back up soon at least for a bit so i can upload them to my computer till i have the chance to buy the series myself by the way this was a cute oneshot i enjoyed it :D

watchseries. lt/ season-2 /wolfblood
sara chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
ur awesome keep going don't stop writing u have a gift!
loz chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
you can go watch them at tubeplus
wolfbloodfan2001 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love this! The bbc should check out this site coz these posts rock! I think youtube may show some wolfblood episodes if you're interested and i can sadly say maddy anr rhidian don't actually kiss till the end of season 2 witch-if you're a devoted fan-will make you scream with happiness that they finally kis and cry with sadness its the season finale!
wolfbloods unite chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
If u look on google there is probably a fan website somewhere that has all the episodes on and btw ireland is in the ireland scotland wales and england.
Wolfgirl848 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Fantastic! YOU, are an amazing author, every chapter was very creative and emotionally charged. Loved every word!
njdaphne chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I wach it on dailymotion or putlocker
Try eather of the 2
Good story
Cresecent Moons chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I got first two seasons from but you have to download bittorent to ve able to download things from the website