Reviews for Raven's Stay with Mister Red X
NavyBlue24 chapter 7 . 8/13
Can you please update? I'm really enjoying the story and it's really great. I know you could be busy, or just not want to finish. In that case, please just say you don't want to finish... False hope sucks. This is an awesome story and, I hope you reply, and, you're a really great author. Take care!
I love this. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write more
Snowpink39 chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Ooh!
Gem-of-Scath chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I hope you update soon! This is interesting
RoseHunter03 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
please upload soon, its so good so far
everything ecstatic chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
This story needs continuing!
MusicGirl1313 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
please continue!:)
discb chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Not narcotics, not booze... What's the liquid?
EvruyaLarati chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
KEEP GOING?!
Ashliyn chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
You have to update! I have simply waited too long! ( I don't mean to be whiny or bossy but when it comes to a story as good as this, who can blame me) Please update soon!
SladeRavenFan chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Sorry, you updated past 1am. I did read it then, but I fell asleep.

Anyways, great chapter. I loved Red X looking after Raven, it was completely in character and yet so cute. I'm too busy to do a proper review, so just know I liked it. The only criticism is that in the first paragraph of the chapter, I think you overused Trigon. Unless you were going for repetition?
ilikehats2 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
More please
ZDrive chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
cool
SladeRavenFan chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Awww, a cliffhanger! Fresh blood... I wonder why...

Awesome chapter, by the way. I really, really liked the 'glass wall in the fortress' metaphor. It was very clever and linked in really well to the story.

And even though it was sudden that Red X comforted Raven, it was still in character.

Also, I think that you're really great at writing in first person. True talent. My expertise or experience is in third person, like a load of other people, and so it's great to be reading something different to what I usually see. Your writing style is just... I can't explain. It flows... It's really intricate, it's like a puzzle that just works. The whole thing does seem like what Raven'd think.

Still, I also have read other fics of yours and they were in third person, so maybe you could do a little switcheroo. What I'm saying is to just try something completely different. I literally can't tell you to improve something, so the next best thing to say is to just tell you to go out of your comfort spot.

Not much to say now, so til next time. I can't think straight enough to read and review; reason why this review is so dodgy.