Reviews for Masquerade
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
all your halloween stories are so varied it's almost crazy how creative you are!
Some Random chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
hahaha... I loved how Xellos reacted to the impostor, this is defiantly one of the best one-shots I've ever read, thanks for posting it :)
Icy Discordia chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Cute! Love the copyright infringement line! Thank you!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Very well done. I really enjoyed it
cyberimp6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ooooh - very nicely written, and it kept me guessing. (I should have known Zelgadis wouldn't wear a costume after the fiascoes in Next.) Hmm . . . when Xellos says "not been made aware of any sort of activity involving a monster taking the prince's place", that still leaves things wide open for him to know what was actually going on.

But the most intriguing thing of all is that, although Filia doesn't realize it yet, Xellos is offering her intimacy.
PsychoSongstress chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aww! Homemade costumes are the best though... hahaha. Val is so ridiculously cute!

Hmmm... Filia as the Fairy Princess an Xellos as the Vampire. I LIKE IT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAW! SO cute that Val dressed up as a witch! HOORAY FOR NOT FALLING IN GENDER ROLES! The line about 'Macy Colsen' getting to be a witch was perfect!

YES! I love how you mentioned the Pumpkin Seed's! Bahaha Filia still doesn't know it was Jilias lolol.

I have a feeling that Filia's 'Suspicion Alarm' Sets off whenever Xellos is near har-har XD

I love how you use Gourry's intellect to your advantage. He says things that nobody would ever think of, like when he said, 'Wouldn't it look like a desert if it IS a mirage?" That is some clever stuff.

OMG Mystery at the Seyruun Manor! Was it Lina, in the Kitchen with the Cleaver? XDXDXD I love it!

No Val, Xellos face ISN"T easy to draw :(

Oh-my-Thank you. Just- Thank You.

OH thats creepy. I bet Filia had a panic attack when there were two Val's.

I laughed so hard when Val asked Filia if Xellos slept under her bed hahah.

This was really entertaining! Thanks for the great story!