Reviews for Heian Conglin
gort420 chapter 38 . 1h
glad to see you back been awhile, poor shampoo, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Malix2 chapter 38 . 6h
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
Sephirotho chapter 38 . 13h
Perfume needs to suffer. Horribly. Killing a defenseless opponent like that and making Shampoo suffer miscarriage is way beyond the forgivable.

Excellently written. I'm glad to see you didn't abandon this.
VFSNAKE chapter 38 . 16h
Oh no! Poor Shampoo. She lost the baby. Damn! THEY NEED TO WIN!
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 4/23
Well, I feel like this went over-the top in being an apologist/rationalizing the Amazons and Shampoo. Still enjoying the story though.
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 4/23
Dun dun dun! Lost the game in the Flood. Whoops.
SixPerfections chapter 9 . 4/23
Shampoo vs Akane. Yeah. Not much of a contest. I hope Shampoo breaks something painful.
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 4/23
Awesome. This is just a blast. I just hope like in the Movie Jumanji, some of the old things they summoned come back for Round 2 at some point. Man when I picked up this story I had no idea it was going to be so much fun. I got a perma-smile on my face right now. If I could I'd give you a hug. Ranma and Shampoo teaming up is great, Cologne, everything. Please dont give up on this story.
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 4/23
Jumanji! I love the idea. Love it. So creative and original! Ranma Asian Jumanji, hahaha! XD
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 4/23
Ok i'm impressed. So far this is well written, in character, and logical... and you got me hooked. I want to know what happens on this training trip. An A plus first chappy
38th chapter should be meteorite headed to earth or supernova
Tsukoblue chapter 37 . 2/1
Grest chapter
ultima-owner chapter 37 . 2/1
That was an interesting secret to reveal
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 37 . 2/1
Hn, so that's the bitch's backstory eh? I guess I can kinda believe, people are usually VERY different when their younger and more immature after all. So, Cologne being a -VERY- bad girl and stealing something that she knew was forbidden is somewhat believable.

And what a terrible place to leave us at with such a cruel cliffhanger! While I have little doubt that Shampoo could probably keep them somewhat safe, that depends heavily on if Perfume can track the players or just the game. Either way, I'm HYPER-EAGER to see what's coming next!
VFSNAKE chapter 37 . 2/1
Oh no! Poor Rama and shampoo. They are so close!