Reviews for Heian Conglin
Tsukoblue chapter 40 . 9/19
Excellent chapter!
looking forward to next!
Ranmashampoo chapter 1 . 9/14
Me alegra que no dejes inconclusa la historia conti xfa y si podes hace otra historia referente a esta pareja
Sorry but the characters seem like OCs. The dialog between Cologne and Shampoo did not seem realistic or in keeping with their characters. Sure you can change a character but you've changed all of them so this doesn't at all seem like a Ranma fic.
Nice story but can you also update the Naruto ones plz
gump1098 chapter 40 . 9/11
This is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
shugokage chapter 40 . 9/10
Wow impressive end to the game and the return of Kahn!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 40 . 9/10
Ohhh, I ALMOST pity Ryoga. And little Kahn's there now! I couldn't stop chuckling and smiling at the thought of him as a kitten, he must be absolutely adorable!

And now the Endgame truly begins! I can't wait to see the waves they make in the next few chapters! Great work, my friend!
Sephirotho chapter 40 . 9/10
I like this chapter, I really do. But there something I don't like as well: the removal of the curses. As someone before me pointed out, the curses existed before the game got started, so the reset shouldn't be able to remove it. Besides that, I doubt Shen was powerful enough to remove Jusenkyo curses even when he was alive. Also, I think that the curses are part of the characters by now. Removing them seems like removing part of that character's charm.

Now that they're back, they have to deal with Ryoga. Shouldn't be too hard. By now they know what he is willing to do to ensure Ranma dies. Should help with beating him up.
Kitten Arina chapter 40 . 9/10
I found this chapter to be very interesting and enjoyable my main problem and it is more of a personal preference is that I feel that your chapter is to short. I wish it was longer and while I can understand it i am not happy with you removing both of the curses cause they had them before the game started and going back to the beginning of the game they should still have them. Plus I did enjoy Ranma turning into a girl. And if the game is the thing that cured the two of them it is going to cause the others to team up to try and get the cure but it will still be one fighting to get over on the other to win the cure.
Dairegh chapter 40 . 9/10
...Curious. The final loss of the baby was expected, I really didn't think that they'd be able to recover it from death. Still, Xian Pu/Shampoo isn't damaged, so they'll be able to have another child eventually. That's a good thing.
I'm actually only slightly surprised that Ranma would have asked for Kahn, since he was such a stalwart companion through the game. Not -quite- sure how he'll continue to exist outside the game, but I guess if they just destroyed the game then the magic keeping Kahn in existence would likely fail. Maybe once he's passed of old age? Then again, if they ever find a way to teach Kahn the Art, they might extend his lifespan in that manner. :P
Ryoga... Hrm. Difficult to say, really. I'm not sure if Ryoga remembers any of the events following the activation of the game at this point, but his character didn't alter itself much during it's operation so it's safe to say that he would willing do it again. That makes him a threat, and means he must be dealt with. How, is something I'd rather leave up to Ranma and Xian Pu. No spectulation on my part is likely to be accurate, so I'll just wait quietly and see. : )
lord Martiya chapter 40 . 9/10
Good! Now they'll have to deal with their 'friends' and families having no idea of what happened... But they can manage it, now. And soon I'll be able to re-read this all in one shot.
Jhotenko chapter 40 . 9/10
And now Ryoga is in deep sh**. After him I imagine there are quite a few loose ends that Ranma and Shampoo will want to tie up as quickly as they can. Once they safely deal with the game, cleaning up the rest will be relatively easy and very fun to read.

Looking forward to the next chapter. It looks like everything is nearly wrapped up, it's been a fun ride and the ending looks like it will be the best part.
VFSNAKE chapter 40 . 9/10
Nice! Love how that went. Poor Shampoo couldn't keep the baby. At least Ranma wants to have one with her again. Now they just have to clean up the mess left behind by the game in terms of stopping a repeat. And with their curses removed, Ranma doesn't have to deal with the crap his Father put him through. Horary!
gump1098 chapter 39 . 8/21
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 7/31