Reviews for Heian Conglin
Rickmer chapter 34 . 16h ago
Good chapter :)

I've completely lost track... how far through the game are they at this point? Almost done?
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 34 . 20h ago
YIPPI! UPDATE! Great job on this chapter, and I rather enjoyed the last scene. Man, I can't wait for the next dice roll and what monstrous entity the jungle'll throw at them next! Although, I suppose I must admit to being a little disappointed with Akane in this chapter. It's nothing you really did wrong, it's just that you basically had her emulate Mousse to an extent in that last scene. In my humble opinion, while she may have accepted that she lost, I don't think she's mature enough to be 'good loser' about it. That she'd be pouty, moody, and just generally unpleasant to be around until she's either distracted (with a life-threatening crisis most probably) or FINALLY starts getting over it.

PS: I don't know if you remember it from our discussions earlier, but don't forget about Mousse's scene in SAO. I feel it'd be best to get that done with in the next chapter, sort of like a cliffhanger scene for the next coming chapter. Just my opinion.
Malix2 chapter 34 . 4/16
Another good chapter, keep up the good work. :)
VFSNAKE chapter 34 . 4/16
Nice! Ranma and Shampoo are together and the business with Akane and Mousse has been resolved. For now. I bet Cologne is doing her own little happy dance inside. LOL!
Richard Ryley chapter 34 . 4/16
Shampoo's goading of Akane was far more cruel than Akane deserved. It was obvious to everyone that Akane would not react well to the news of her pregnancy, and Shampoo dismissal of Akane's feelings and Ranma's responsibility to her shows only that the only thing important to Shampoo is her own victory.

And then she says she doesn't want to rub it in Akane's face. A lie, since whether she wants to admit it or not, she already had. Which made their "heart to heart" at the end ring hollow. Shampoo still has a lot of growing up to do, and she still doesn't recognize that it's Ranma's choice, not hers.

I like the form chosen for Akane, and the method by which she came to be "punished" by the game. At least she has not totally lost the ability to communicate, since Shampoo can understand her.
dragon matt blue chapter 34 . 4/16
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 9 . 4/4
So... Cologne brainwashed Ranma... in an entirely earthly and mundane fashion called giving advise and introducing social norms. Kinda hypocritical of her, what with pulling all those weird tricks herself, but there's undeniably a point to it all.

Can't say I like your Akane here, her negative traits have been magnified somewhat, but then this IS a fanfiction.
Having a Tiger as a pet is Novelty.

Ranma could do with a weapon and it ensures more survival chance unless he cares more about his ego and not others around him.

He could get a melee weapon and increase his chances of survival.
flairina chapter 5 . 3/12
This is interesting. Wasn't expecting Jumanji of all things to be the main plot device, but I'm definitely intrigued enough to keep going. "Let the game begin" indeed...
Meech Macko chapter 25 . 3/8
It would have been more regal on Ranma IF he used a SWORD...making him more graceful plus it has more reach and fists take too much effort.

He gets a scepter...? of all things.

I was hoping he would get a Katana and Xian pu get a chinese Jian...they are hardcore martial artists so they can be graceful with swords.

Swords require less effort than fists which you'll need to get too close...even a reinforced gloves would have been better.
gort420 chapter 33 . 3/4
great to see you back. please give akane an honest chance.
fellow chapter 33 . 3/2
Awesome.
sandcrawlr chapter 33 . 3/3
Great to see an update. Keep up the writing!

I bet a dollar that Cologne notices Shampoo is pregnant.
Hiryo chapter 33 . 3/3
thank you for this very good chapter!

as well a well done explanation and cut from both akane and shampoo!
shugokage chapter 33 . 3/2
Great job on this chapter and this interesting point by Ranma!