Reviews for Heian Conglin
gump1098 chapter 39 . 8/21
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 7/31
Yeah, that sucks.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 7/30
So this is basically Jumanji?
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 7/30
Ryoga you idiot!
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 7/30
Now that's cheap.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 7/30
You need to get a beta reader for this.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 7/30
This won't end well
Gundamvid chapter 39 . 7/24
Well it is curious what you got planned next. But I would assume they are back to where they started. Where the first die was cast, Well that's what my knowledge from Jumanji is, but we will see next chapter.
WWEis1 chapter 39 . 7/18
I'm not sure but I believe I told you back when Akane was turned that it kinda sucks no one else will remember

I kinda want Akane to stay a tiger cub & Khan to live
DinoMostra chapter 39 . 7/19
Oh my god, I loved the history! Sorry, my english is very very bad. but I try read and write. Thanks for sharing the history. I will wait the next chapter.!
ultima-owner chapter 39 . 7/19
that was epic
shugokage chapter 39 . 7/19
Definitely a very interesting chapter great job!
lord Martiya chapter 39 . 7/19
Good! And in your face, Perfume!

But now what?
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 39 . 7/18
...It's over. The game is FINALLY over! I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or shout out in joy! This has been an event LONG in the coming and I have to say that it certainly didn't disappoint! While I got a very Indiana Jones 3 vibe from the swarm of rats, the Chinese DRAGON was something that DEFINITELY caught me by surprise and I LOVED it! Too bad it wasn't really given a chance to strut its stuff and get into one badass fight with Ranma and/or Shampoo. Oh well, it was awesome nonetheless! And Happosai's 'last act' of heroism to help them win, while also avenging Soap, was a total badass scene. If something like that had been used in canon, I'd have truly been able to respect him as a man, even with his many shortcomings.

And now we begin the final act of the story. I can't wait to see them try to fit back into life and the routine that had been before the game. That is going to be VERY interesting!

Excellent work, my friend!
Jhotenko chapter 39 . 7/18
I've recently begun reviewing everything I read now. I kind of feel bad about not reviewing before. I have been following and enjoying your work for some time now.

I'm kind of relieved that finishing the game didn't immediately turn back time to before the game started. This makes me curious as to what their reward for winning might be.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the aftermath/fallout here. One thing for certain, there is nothing on earth that can keep Shampoo and Ranma apart after that ordeal.