Reviews for It's Okay
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I LOVE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! XD :D
OMG YES! ! ! ! ! ! !
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot! It was well written and stayed true to the characters. Great work!
Blonde4ever chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I really enjoyed this but I wish that you included Isaac's talk with Melissa about his panic attacks. Great story! I love me some Isaac!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omg this was sooo fucking perfect n sweet :')
MorganaSavedAlbion chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
As much as I loved everything, is it bad that what truly got me was Isaac reading Harry Potter, knowing about evil Dolores? That detail was perfect xD

Thanks to you for writing.
HPfan29 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was by far the best scisaac story I have ever read. I'm sitting here wishing there was more. The ending made me smile and I just loved it thank you for sharing it.
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was so good!
ishipjalex chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I have been reading off fan fiction . Net for years now and just made an account so I could tell you how much I loved this. It was perfect. And if you would expand on it I would be all over that. It was brilliant. :)
StandardChaos chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
ohmygod! This was perfect! Your writing is great! My favorite Scissac ff by far!
Joemon8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I award you for writing on of the Top 5 Best Scissac stories. Maybe even Top 3! I absolutely loveeee it. Definitely written well and balanced perfectly. Great job! -
Keep the heart for everything! 3 3
mclaheys chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
sdakgjkghalhsdag this was so sexy and cute and omg. i just can't. you should definitely write more fluffy scisaac...and more smut o:
TVTime chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow! That was absolutely incredible and brilliant! I loved it! Phenomenal job! I really like that it was basically just Isaac, Scott, Melissa, and Stiles in the story without everyone else showing up. Outstanding job slowly developing their relationship and fantastic job with the psychology of each character too!
Bloody Queen Mary chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh my gosh, definitely my new favorite Scisaac fic! Not only is it amazingly written, but you added excellent depth to the characters as well. And Melissa was just awesome! Thanks so much for writing this! ;D
WhyWeWashTheWindows chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I loved this. It could only have been more awesome if everyone was still werewolves.
Person chapter 1 . 7/2/2013