Reviews for Stupid Cupid (You're A Real Mean Guy)
shimeren chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
This is such a frickin' awesome story! I was giggling like a maniac all the way through, and the end was so gooey and sweet !
God chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
This story is just... Fucking glorious. All the awards go to you, you win.
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
This was so wonderful to read. I've been looking for a cherub story were Dean is lovesick. I prefer Dean all in love over his Cas than Castiel in love and not knowing what to do. Great Work! This is going straight to my favorites! :D
AssInCas chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
That was amazing! It was funny and cute but was also a really good story line :) You're one if my favourite writers on this website!
Mistress1337 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Ok, so I just had to tell you how much I loved this story. I don't comment often, but I had to for this story. Dean all loving and snuggly with everyone was priceless. And you got each character down to perfection in how they would react if this were to happen. Dean and Castiel rank right up ther with Tony Stark and Steve Rogers in my opinion.

Now, I will take that order of Castiel, hold the clothes...
494dwangel chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
omg...hilarious...loved it

dean singing all those cheesy songs killed me
ForeverShippingJohnlock chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
aahhhhh i love this so much! lol dean hopped up on the angel mojo really cracked me up XD and the ending was just PERFECT! the whole story was really well done :D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
OMG this is sooooo funny it's in my 3 fav fanfics ever u should write one were Cas is the lovesick one that would b funny
Countess Impossible chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Aww its just so cute! I loved it!
SilentHowler chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
aww cute ending. Loved Dean remembering anything and Bobby living in an alysum but not getting cake haha
SilentHowler chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
You made me cry because of laughter, this is awesome! chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Really cute. Loved it!
Blue Seer chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
"Sam forgot what he was going to say. He hadn't expected Castiel's answer to be so frank. So Castiel loved Dean. Huh. He supposed it was kind of nice. Like his brother having a guardian angel. That he made out with sometimes. Ew. Stop that thought in its tracks, Sam."

That almost made me bust out laughing. Why do I continue to read in public?
ieatsugarforbreakfast chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
*snorts* The cake batter thing... *loses the ability to can* What is air?

My family must hate you right now. I am seriously laughing so much!

Loved this story! *adds to favorites*

ieatsugarforbreakfast chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Oh god, now he's naked in my room, and in love with me? God damn...

I can't get over how hilarious Dean is in this! "I want to smother you in cake batter and lick it off." That's...weird, but very funny. I have a feeling he's going to be haunted by this for the rest of his life.

88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »