Reviews for Stupid Cupid (You're A Real Mean Guy)
ieatsugarforbreakfast chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Now, I've been coerced into reviewing by thoughts of Cas appearing in my bedroom. Where's my angel?

This story is so funny! I absolutely adore lovesick!Dean!

-Rachel
Stranger 1993 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :')
Antivertigo chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I must admit, I've read some really, really adorable things in my time. But this has got to be the most adorable fucking thing I've ever read, up to today. That was exactly what I thought upon finishing this. XD I just thought you should know that.
Stranger 1993 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Hahahahahaha... oh, Cupid.
Lil'Sheep chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
"There there" - Sam is so Sheldon
Man, you're my new God XD
Rebeccamoviestar chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I definitely love love your story ! aw dean's adorablely cute and that s so funny ! who has blue eyes? hum . . who? Caaaas of course !
Kittyfantaztico chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I loved this! The ending was so sweet.
kalyaMay chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Aww this was soo cute :3
Sameuspegasus chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
"Oh god…" Sam said, running his hands through his hair in anguish, "he found my iPod."

This is the best thing I have read all day.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Oh, Holy BeChees-its! The unbearable sweetness! The beautiful, brain-melting sweetness! Love it.
Idon't chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Aww, what a cute way to end this! I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I love it! A) this is hilarious. B) This is really well written. C) Few things could possibly make me laugh harder than Dean singing Taylor Swift. Thank you so very much for this story. You might be my new favorite person.
mary chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
That was so CUTE! please update soon.
andyf chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
hilarious! i love it, please, update soon! XD
The Mistress of Lies chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
I may have no idea who you are, but I think I'm in love with you (in a totally platonic way, of course) This thing is possibly one of the cutest, sweetest, and funniest things Destiel fics I've ever read. You, sir, are a friggin awesome idjit!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »