Reviews for Stupid Cupid (You're A Real Mean Guy)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
There might be nothing I love more than this. More. Please, by all that is holy, MORE!
tanya13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
omg this story is hilarious! it took me to biting my lip to it nearly bled so that no one at work knew i was reading fanfic instead of working! cant wait to read more!
PervyMonk chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
This is genius. I can't stop laughing. 3 Never stop
stefanswifey01 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
This was a awesome chapter wish there was more coming. Cas would bring up the cake batter to . Happy that Dean told Castiel he loves him with out the Cupid spell on him. Castiel and Dean are to adorable for their own good.(-: great story.
stefanswifey01 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Aww Dean and Castiel finally amit their undying love for each other. Knew the kiss would break the haha Dean remembers EVERYTHING! Now Dean gonna act weird around Castiel and same with Cas. You are amazing person for writing this story.(-:
stefanswifey01 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Haha Dean crying and singing to Taylor Swift. Finally they know Dean in love with Castiel and I suprised that it for Bobby to say it out loud for Sam to know usually Sam it's Sam that gets things
Sherwhotalian chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
This was the best destiel fic I think I've ever read. ajbifbOWPEIUF
stefanswifey01 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
OMG WOW Dean was all up on Cas loved it. Dean putting his nose in Cas neck was freaking funny and Dean putting Cas in his lap was so damn funny I almost started crying. I can't believe Dean told Castiel that he wants to put cake batter on him so he can lick it off hahaha and Castiel blushing the whole time... Priceless. You just don't know how much I love you right now for writing this chapter.
stefanswifey01 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Haha loved it when Dean kissed Sam on the cheek. Damn Dean went Crazy when they said Cas . I'm suprised Sam and Bobby haven't figured out that it's Castiel who Dean in love with like come on Dean ask them if he looked okay after Sam said he'll call You are a awesome writer.
stefanswifey01 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Haha wow Dean crying about his car... Love Dean being really loving with everything it's so funny. Sam is weirded out by Dean and I don't blame him I would be too all the hugging and looping his arm with Sam and then sitting in Bobby lap haha. I love this story.
Chikinaa chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Awww, this is so sweet! Such a great story. So funny and brilliant. All characters were just spot on :D. Sammy and Bobby were so genius xD. I hope you'll write another story sometime :)
honeybadger42 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Nice ending! Very sweet.
loli1221 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Loved it!
stefanswifey01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Haha I like the cupid he haha the Cupid just put Dean on full love this story already.(-:
Tisha Wyman chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I loved this story. Thank you. It was wonderful and very loving and romantic. Not many stories like this any more. I appreciate it.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »