Reviews for Stupid Cupid (You're A Real Mean Guy)
VRdee chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I absolutely adore this. It is such a perfect concept, and you are writing it hilariously! It's just like Dean to need to get whammied by a Cupid before he can start acting on his feelings. So repressed. I can't wait for more! I really hope they'll be utterly awkward and uncomfortable but still obviously into each other, because they just can't help wanting to be together...d'awww! You've given me such feels.
Chihibabe chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Ahh! So cute!
I am psycowriter chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Taylor Swift, Dean's bad singing, blushing angels, and a knowing Bobby. This stoy is so figgin boss. And Sammy, if you want people to stop making fun of you (or at least your hair, doubt you can fix the gigantor problem) get a haircut. You look like a hippy. And seriously? You listen to Taylor Swift but you can't hug an angel? *shame!* LOL can't wait for the next chapter :D
I am psycowriter chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
About time those idjits got it. No suprise Bobby figured it out first. And about time Cupid did something about it XD
EllyKayWasHere chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
So I almost never ship Destiel, but this fic has almost made it believable. This is hilarious. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Chikinaa chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Oh my God. I think my ribs are broken :D. I wasn't laughing. I was howling with my face pressed to a pillow so I wouldn't wake up anyone :D:D. This is so priceless :D. One of the most hilarious fics I've ever read :D. And it's so well written too! I think I will read this story again many times to improve my mood :D And it's going to favorites...right now :) I can't wait for the finish! :D
During this chapter I stopped for a while and thought about how Gabriel would be pissed off that he didn't pull a prank like this :D
jazmine8448 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Aww this is soo cute and I love Dean all doped up on love. I just want to take this fic and cuddle it to bits :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
casbeccawho chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
aw cas and Dean sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! (just thought I would put that in there) :D loving the story-and Dean's right, cas does have lovely blue eyes lol! new chapter soon please!
casbeccawho chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
nice! Keept it up ! :D
MissCimi chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I absolutely LOVE this! It's so perfect and adorable! I can't wait till you post more! :)
loli1221 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I loved the 2 new chapters! 2 in one day YAY!
Looselybasedon chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Again really enjoying this -think the sentence with the phrase 'trying-to-understand-the-angels-of-today lark' is beautiful just wry and dry enough to be nearly Douglas Adam-y. Which I consider to be bloody fab .
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Awesome chapter. YES findlly Sam sees! I think Bobby already expected a while back maybe shortly after Cas left.

Haha. Now the kitty is out of box. So want to know what happens next.
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Oh dear. Love this keep on writing
Tisha Wyman chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Oh this is perfection. Thank you for five. I hope when I go to my email, 6 will be there. I am so loving this. It's awesome. Thank you.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »