Reviews for Thousand Red Cherry Blossoms in the wind
strabimonx chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Nice
missourijack chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
dam how long are your weeks?
Screamindivr145 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I actually really like this. It's a great idea and I think you should continue with it. However, the action part was a bit rushed so you should try working on that. However, all of the other scenes were well paced and written pretty well.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
good start story has potential
H.Potter-Forever chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I haven't read your last story but I REALLY REALLY love this one.

Are you going to continue this story or not ? It's been pretty long, since you updated.
legacy of the demented chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
great
ncpfan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Good start. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. One thing I'd really love to see, though, is the bond between Naruto and Senbonzakura take on a more romantic tone the closer and more in sync they become with each other. Anywho, can't wait for more.
pensuka chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
man i bet tenten would have a feild day if she saw that sword
sabery chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hmm i look to see how develop the story and the relation between him and Kurenai.
bleacher chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i like
BigBossVince chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Shatter is Kyoka Suigetsu's command. Scatter is Senbonzakura's command
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nice very good first chapter
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Let's give this a try. So cute, his sword spirit wants him to hold her. Aww poor kurama, there goes akatsuki's plans. Isn't the fire kuramas? Now his sakuras won't have fire attribute. Kyhahaha haku and zabuzabu ran away. OH god gato got done in by one of his thugs. Kyhahaha he got ripped the fuck up. Wtf 14yo kurenai? eww? She shouldn't know bout kyuubi then. Nice with a clone that can be popped... way to protect the leaf's best weapon. Lulz he fucked up the doctors. OH she absorbed kyu's powers. Why did she tell kyu he'd cease to exist? If he gonna revive if a couple of years, just weak as fuck. Well that sucks XD, he can master his chakra, but the moment it grows again, bye bye control. Not great, but definitely interesting enough.