Reviews for Kick and the Alphabet
This would make a great full story.
imjusttesting123 chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
why was this called joy ? Thats what i wanna know
shiqi98 chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
I totally get you, my inspiration and desire to write just suddenly disappeared that i had to put You Promised on hiatus. You're a great writer so take your time and find the desire to write again, when it's back write your heart out. Don't listen to hateful things people throw at you for putting this on hiatus. People have done it to me and it hurts, it really does. So be stronger than me, brush it off and come back when you feel like you can.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Lazy-ass bitch
bellafan22 chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Your welcome, That was sad but still good can wait for the next one bye :)
brightdarknessx chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
I think this should be a two or three shot
Guest chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Aww, man thats sad! I really am having trouble being sad though right now; one of my sunday school teachers was proposed to yesterday! Yay! And my choir director's daughter had a baby. And in 23 days my choir is going to Tennessee! Yay.
julissa chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
can you please do another songfic
julissa chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
I liked that a lot it was so funny how we got tot see her opinion
julissa chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
I cried at the beginning i was so sad
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Now you do the disclaimer
Elena C. Jackson chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
Why do you always put jack on the bad side
sadielove2 chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Amen to that, I pmed her earlier, no reply, and I also reported her, hopefully something gets done about it.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Hi coocoo girl next door again, but I totally soport u on the bully thing it was so mean I saw it and don't worry karma will catch up 2 Zooey goes meow but please write another chapter ur depriving me and the people!;)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
i luv ur story's ur a good writer so maybe u could do a jika ( Jerry and Mika ) FF cuz i luv them and there r literally 3 FF's there i had an idea though where mika asks Jerry 2 perform a hacmakistan ritual where they r blindfolded and kiss random people and if they feel sparks with each other, there meant 2 b, think about k, and good story o and I go by coocoo girl 2148! Send a shout out if u do the whole jika thing k thx!;)