Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Paxis
reptoholic chapter 1 . 9/26
This looks good.
Drake Silver chapter 16 . 7/26
Uh... Isis? Other than that, the armor sounds awesome. This is an amazing story so finish it! Many writers don't finish their good fanfictions so don't drop down there! Finish this thing as epic as posible and click that complete button!
Drake Silver chapter 12 . 7/26
Cecilia dies, hoki (spelled it wrong don't care) can't walk, run probably got hurt bad too and that leaves Charlotte to pick it all up. Yeah. Still, a good chapter.
Drake Silver chapter 2 . 7/25
Were you referencing the infinite stratos abridged in this chapter? Slap someone for a Klondike bar. I laughed so hard.
TYPE-HOTH chapter 16 . 7/6
I have to say this is one of the best oc-centric IS stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Looking forward to the next chapter.
joel348 chapter 16 . 6/19
Man, seriously this fic was nice, until you lost it. It's way darker than it was at the start, you are losing the fic's aura! What's the aura of this you ask? -comics relief. Seriously. This could pick up a guy from the ground and take him up again with its jokes and well...extra sexual moments... but it's still kept a cool background, now with those last, what? Five chapters or so? You just picked up your fic's attracting material and threw a punch at its face! I am sad to say so that, while being one of the few decently sized and made fics about infinite stratos, you have lost this reader's interest.
Omega Porunga chapter 16 . 4/19
this is a great story. i hope you update soon
Nightlance44 chapter 16 . 2/15
awsome story as ussualy. I don't have any complaints.
GhostStryker92 chapter 16 . 2/2
Nice chapter. Keep it up!
J053D4N13L35C083D0 chapter 16 . 1/29
Well, things have become interesting
Aisk chapter 16 . 1/26
How on earth Noel can fight in her Murakumo armour and not cover herself is probably the greatest mystery of Blazblue.

At long last the prodigal son returns from the mountaintop proclaiming the return of a new update to this story. Or maybe it was my E-mail... Not all that sure.
Good to see the fic is back on the burner after all the terrible delays. Had to re-read a few chapters to recall the contex, and I fail to regret a single moment. Nice to see that everyones favorite replacement for a fail of a harem protagonist is finding new toys to play with!
NuclearToxin chapter 16 . 1/26
Aside from some slight spelling mistakes, and improper grammar, it's good! I'm glad it was worth the wait, nothing makes a day good like a good IS fanfiction with pervert humour (not sure if that's a thing but it is now). I only wish this was longer. Anyway, keep 'em coming!
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/26
A Shadow In Chains chapter 16 . 1/26
Well, nice to know the whole 'beating up' thing will be wrapped up soon.
Heart0fSt33l chapter 16 . 1/26
3 love it! Update soon Brah!