Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Paxis
Akio Blade chapter 9 . 6/29
You are amazing, keep going!
kyugan chapter 9 . 6/12
As much as I love Laura's antics I hope Sten MURDERS the kraut for this...and his mom too.
Slivergear chapter 9 . 4/9
Boi how you gonna leave me with that cliff hanger and bot update. Anyways bro ya story its fucking fantastic i have not had that much fun reading fanfics in a while and i really hope you didn't abandon this story cause you got gild here.
More plz, so few want to update their stories
Blackened Destiny chapter 7 . 2/3
Ya vol means yessir if you still have'nt found the meaning.
is officionado chapter 7 . 1/1
thank you for giving this series the protagonist it deserves and actually fleshing out the idea of a female dominated world. I personally love that sten punched laura in the face and I think laura was brought there by his mother specifically toi get him expelled.
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
Still want the next chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Isnt this the same chapter just rewritten?
MasterSpecter chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Oh my god, my mind has been blown. You good friend need to continue this, though there were a few spelling problems at the end, that ending was not what i was expecting. Not at all keep it up
Ricktor705 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Hey, this story is awesome, man! I'm really enjoying it so far! I really look forward to your next chapter! It's starting ramp up, and I'm on the edge of my seat at the moment. XD
Telron chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
good chapter and poor houki as well
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
This fic was great until the last three chapters. 13 (9) came out of left field and almost everyone ended up breaking character. 14 (10) just ended up being so ridiculous, I just couldn't take anything seriously anymore. I mostly skimmed through chapter 16 (11); as I'd pretty much lost all interest by this point.

Up until chapter 13 (9), I was loving it. Sten's relationship with his estranged family was especially fascinating to watch play out. Then chapter 13 happened and everything just became a huge clusterfuck of confusion. I don't even understand (or care about) what's happening anymore.

You should also be made aware that entire chapters consisting of nothing but author's notes are not allowed on this site.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This looks good.
Drake Silver chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Uh... Isis? Other than that, the armor sounds awesome. This is an amazing story so finish it! Many writers don't finish their good fanfictions so don't drop down there! Finish this thing as epic as posible and click that complete button!
Drake Silver chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Cecilia dies, hoki (spelled it wrong don't care) can't walk, run probably got hurt bad too and that leaves Charlotte to pick it all up. Yeah. Still, a good chapter.