Reviews for In the arms of the ocean, devotion rushes out of me
PopCultureSalad chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Awww. What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
kili chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Any chance of a sequel...
Skyler chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Have you read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green? I just bought it yesterday and finished reading it last night! It is amazing. I only asked because of your true love definition.

"Sometimes people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them." she breathed and her pants against his face felt like fire and he recoiled from her. She never imagined that a sorrow as great as what she painted in his face existed.

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway. Don't you believe in true love?".
SemiraBlake chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
this is a really awesome fanfic and congrats on turning 21, you can drink rum now ;) dont get into too much trouble though
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Gorgeous, this whole fic was just gorgeous. Your writing is great, you manage to bring so much depth to the characters and to the story, everything feels so real, intense.
I had imagined a tragic ending for those two, I don't know why, but this happy ending was so nice to read :3
Emilyackles chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
i need second part!because thi is so beautiful to end!
luvdamon chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
I loved it! Thanks for sharing your story with us. And hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
loved it! :D
also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Smile though your heart is aching,
Smile even though its breaking..
Superdani4Ever chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I can't stop crying!You're the best!
Best xmas gift ever!
Happy delay birthday!
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
OH YES!THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!Now I feel better
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?OMG!I'm depressed now!
amyjpond chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Dkhj ahhh, aw, that was such a sweet ending! I'm so happy for the two of them, and although bittersweet, perfect :')
Thwarted Moony chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Excellent! I loved it! thank you so much for such a great story :D
Singer of Water chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
This was the sweetest thing I have ever read! I hope you write more for the two. It was so well written. I wish I could write as well as you. It was amazing. :)