Reviews for Alpha
loveislouder94 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
I like the fact that he was more nervous because Tonks was there, rather than worried about himself. This was a lovely little collection, nice work! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
The end of this one was adorable. I can imagine that Tonks would calm him down and be less stressed and more focused on the fact that they'd be together. Nicely done. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I can imagine that Remus, as the more serious and practical one, would think to summon the lens rather than stumbling around in the dark. Well done!
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Aww, I really like this one. An enjoyable look at Remus' reasons for refusing to be with Tonks. The last line really showed how much it hurt him to be away from her. Nicely done!
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I agree with your assessment here that Remus would have had an adventurous side, he was a Marauder after all. Interesting use of the prompt, well done.
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I like how you show that there are some perks to being a werewolf here and that it's not all bad (even if it's bad in all other respects). It seems just like Remus to find the positives of his condition, and I can imagine that Tonks' clumsiness would lead her to drop a vase like that. Well done.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I find drabbles difficult to review, because they're so short, but I liked this, particularly the fact that after everything he went through, Remus was able to look back and be content with how his life had ended up, even if he only acknowledged it the day he died. Nicely done!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Another good job. There's the Remus we all know and love. The good, studious boy. You're quite good at capturing all sides of him.
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
You may not be as fond of this one, but I think it's my favorite so far. A nice little glimpse into his behavior and mind outside of the usual, quiet, reserved Remus. Let's face, to put up with James and Sirius for so long, he'd have to have a little adventurous streak.

Once again, very nicely written.
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Another lovely little drabble. Poor Tonks and her clumsiness. I liked the way you had Remus use his wolfy reflexes, and the mention that not everything about being a werewolf is bad.
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awh. This was a very lovely start. I like that you used the prompt in a more figurative sense than a literal one. Very refreshing.

Beautifully written. "But, standing there on top of the
tower at Hogwarts, with his wife by
his side and son at home, Remus
realized he didn't turn out so bad
after all." was my favorite part. Given everything he had been through, I don't think Remus would have ever expected such good fortune, even if we all know it ends in tragedy.