Reviews for Alpha
SecretFruits chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
I love how you ended this! Comes full circle to the first drabble really nicely. Thanks for the lovely collection!
SecretFruits chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Again, so in character for both of them! Remus overthinking and Tonks just...happy.
SecretFruits chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
Okay this cracked me up. I actually really liked it - something lighthearted to break up the heavier pieces. And I can totally see this happening. At first I thought they were talking about the Cloak; glad to see it was just a lens!
Some grammar issues though - "too done" instead of "two", and "do you want us to get caught." not "?"
SecretFruits chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
HAHAHAHA! I can completely see this scene, even with no description. This is classic Remus - and classic Dumbledore.
SecretFruits chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
That last line was powerful. And this is so very Remus, in all his flaws.
SecretFruits chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
Hahaha! Poor Remus. I am glad there was one about studying - it is future-teacher-Remus-Lupin, after all.
SecretFruits chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I also don't love it the way I did the other two (not the same level of emotional impact), but it is a great characterization - he is a Marauder, after all.
SecretFruits chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
I do like that you showed something positive about being a werewolf. That's a unique and pleasant take!
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Oh! Lovely start. Don't know what more to say - great characterization of Remus. I hope he did find that peace.
loveislouder94 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
I like the fact that he was more nervous because Tonks was there, rather than worried about himself. This was a lovely little collection, nice work! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
The end of this one was adorable. I can imagine that Tonks would calm him down and be less stressed and more focused on the fact that they'd be together. Nicely done. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I can imagine that Remus, as the more serious and practical one, would think to summon the lens rather than stumbling around in the dark. Well done!
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Aww, I really like this one. An enjoyable look at Remus' reasons for refusing to be with Tonks. The last line really showed how much it hurt him to be away from her. Nicely done!
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I agree with your assessment here that Remus would have had an adventurous side, he was a Marauder after all. Interesting use of the prompt, well done.
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I like how you show that there are some perks to being a werewolf here and that it's not all bad (even if it's bad in all other respects). It seems just like Remus to find the positives of his condition, and I can imagine that Tonks' clumsiness would lead her to drop a vase like that. Well done.