Reviews for Keibatsu
thebestoftherest chapter 31 . 12h
Good plan, minato so screw.
Phoenix774 chapter 31 . 13h
a very good chapter. happy to see you haven't abandoned this story or forgot about it. I loved namikaze finding out he's now broke good one yoshino. hope to see you update soon.
Crazywizard73 chapter 31 . 15h
Yay a update so happy to see one
Guest chapter 31 . 22h
Why was Yoshino so eager to betray the 4th Hokage!?
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Nerd chapter 31 . 4/22
I would love to see canon mintao and kushina to meet this reality version...their reactions...priceless.

I think of "injustice" as a way to destroy his legacy...what could have been VS what is
Nightshadegirl chapter 31 . 20h
at least danzo is out of the picture. is there going to be a time skip soon?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 31 . 22h
Man, you almost feel sorry for Namikaze over how badly he's screwed. I do want to see what he plans to do to keep his army in fighting shape and how our heroes fight back against those plans. Nice defeat of Danzo, esepcially him uselessly blowing himself up when he thought he deactivated his suicide seal.
Uzushiogakure chapter 31 . 4/23
Finally things are going their way lol.
246vili chapter 31 . 4/23
Great chapter.
Hah! Minato got financially screwed big time. And part of it is because of the civilian council members. I bet if they would still be with him he would had killed them for this.
Keep up the good work.
Kasharo chapter 31 . 4/23
Excellent chapter.
kage88 chapter 31 . 4/23
brilliant
Flameraven chapter 31 . 4/23
Ya know, this kinda felt like a ending of book one with Kyuubi's speech there at the end, was that intentional?

Do like the plan though, it is pretty much what they are already doing just more in depth and focused on it. I really want to know how so many of his people can still follow him after all that he was lost in the last few days. But then I'm not a fanatic so, yeah.

Wow, you know, if the 3rd has still been alive at this point I would have almost cheered Minato killing him now. Sure it helps the good guys, but how the heck did he let it get that bad without looking over things?! I know he thought the Nara where on his side but damn! If the bank sends you that many letters you feeking check on it!
cespericueta35 chapter 31 . 4/22
ahhh please update soon. it's getting soooo good!
PhenioxMaster chapter 13 . 4/22