Reviews for Keibatsu
Airog chapter 27 . 10h
good chapier
TigrezzTail chapter 27 . 22h
It was interesting to see the war between the summons. Though I have a question. If Kyuubi got 'drunk' from just a few flecks of Bunta's blood, what did eating his heart do to him? And it's rather unnerving to see Namikaze already starting to unravel. How long before he learns of the disappearances? That's certainly going to unhinge him just a little more.
TigrezzTail chapter 26 . 22h
You know I had forgotten about the episode where an enemy had gotten into the work force and loaded Konoha with explosive tags. I assume that is what occurred anyway. Well it certainly worked in the anti-Yondaime groups favor, that's for sure.

I did like that despite not showing up in Konoha, Kushina still planned on continuing to cripple Namikaze. So they got even the big toads? Impressive.
TigrezzTail chapter 25 . 23h
Yeah, unfortunately Kakashi's plan actually worked in his favor. And it's a shame that Orochimaru didn't get back in touch with Kushina or was in touch with the anti-Yondaime group. He's part of the old guard, but honestly he'd have been a h*ll of an asset in the future.
TigrezzTail chapter 24 . 23h
Well, unfortunately, Minato now knows some of the things they've been hiding and can prepare himself to counter them. And finally!~! Shikamaru makes up his d*mn mind! For a genius he certainly can be painfully slow. And I did love the comparison to Naruto that Shikaku made. That was one aspect I hadn't really thought about before, but it's perfectly true. No tyrant can remain in power without a dose of paranoia. But that dose quickly turns into rampant paranoia. It's just it's nature.
Otaku of Anime chapter 27 . 8/26
Story is amazing so far. Keep up the great work
D72 chapter 3 . 8/26
Naruto with a tail? I'm done here.
thebestoftherest chapter 26 . 8/25
Lets see how tough Minato is without his toads.
thebestoftherest chapter 25 . 8/25
You jinx it kakashi, can't wait for minato beating.
thebestoftherest chapter 23 . 8/25
Shikamaru make the right choose, be careful kushia.
Vulkhanos chapter 27 . 8/23
Nice story, i hope we get a time skip cuz Naruto and Hinata cant save the world as pre teens, need some more muscle you know, the only things i dont like is how Sakura is not dead yet and that name Kuramamaru, but its your story so u can do whatever u want anyways, so no offense.
LordHatredX chapter 27 . 8/17
very nice story look forward to future updates

! ! ! ! !
supersaiyankidvegeta chapter 3 . 8/14
pretty cool story so far. Side note though, Kuramamara is the most idiotic name i have ever heard.
sergiordasilva chapter 27 . 8/11
Update this story s/6365586/1/He-Will-Be-Mine. Give me an answer about why you do not update it.

(Google Translator: Portuguese English)
setokayba2n chapter 27 . 8/12
Somehow I can imagine the tournament to be apprentice of Minato.

"Something" is going to happen and in the end Minato is forced to have as student someone weak, maybe Sakura.