Reviews for Keibatsu
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 5 . 3/13
This is boring and I'm tired of them being weak and the jackass' winning, shove it up your ass Kishimoto lover.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 3/6
Why the inconsistency? FIRST you say the Uzumakis are the ONLY ones that can hold the kyuubi and NOW you say "It will reform and be vulnerable to being resealed"... Um... That's buying the saddle before you have a horse! Even IF their hair-brained scheme worked there ARE NO MORE Uzumakis! You need another one before you can even THINK of that!
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 3/6
I say they should complete the fox transformation and tell the human world to go hang itself! As for coming back to the human world to get experience? That's bullshit!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/5
no actually Minato... you WON'T get what you want...ROFL.
SHADOW FLAMETHROWER chapter 17 . 2/25
niiiiiiice
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 2/14
*cackles*
goku96 chapter 17 . 1/23
Great story hope you update soon. I love the character development of all your characters though I'm curious just how strong is naruto? Also when are you going to show sakura and kurenai again?
story idea itachi tricks naruto with genjutsu into leaving with him when defects what happens when itacthi trains him and what happens when naruto finds out real reason itacthi brought him with
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
This chapter was pretty much too long to bring out!
246vili chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
Ok, with Jiraya out of the game, maybe Minato can start to be worried about his 'big plan'.
I'm suprised they left Hiruzen live, but killing him now would be too early, and force Minato to reveal himself sooner. They can't have that, especially since they know Orochimaru plans an invasion.

Hope you update soon.
246vili chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Auch! If Neji's mind hadn't snapped yet, this will make it.
246vili chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Oh things are getting more and more interesting. But who is Namikaze's lover? Is she an OC or from another series/manga/anime?
Hee-Ho Master chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Looks great keep it up till next time,

Hee Ho!
Nightshadegirl chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
my goodness, shizune is finally converted, yeah! glad that the konohamaru corps are no longer in the village and safe and sound. wonder what tenten would do should she truly find out what happened?
Nightshadegirl chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
glad that they were able to get quite a few scrolls from those three clan compounds. is hanabi's little eyes going to be opened to? she is still pretty young and moldable.