Reviews for Keibatsu
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 1 . 11h
I love it
Roxie.88 chapter 34 . 12/7
Love the chapter! Kakashi and sasukes punishment is great. Now u just wonder who gonna kill who
TigrezzTail chapter 34 . 12/6
Oh that was a wonderful punishment for Kakashi and Sasuke. Can't believe that guy thought he could talk his way around what he did and cost his leader. Heh, didn't even have naruto and company to blame for that blunder this time!

And the snow arc is certainly turning out quite interesting and fascinating. Especially Naruto giving Koyuki a reality check.
willam and jack and jake chapter 34 . 12/3
nice
troutman30 chapter 34 . 12/3
I vote that they kill each other off, it's what they deserve, I kinda like an evil Minato.
By the way I was checking out your profile and I have to ask. Did any of the writers who took the bloodline challenge actually complete a story they started? I gave up after the first ten links, bad night, buffering was excruciating.
246vili chapter 34 . 12/3
Nice punishment for Kakashi and Sasuke. I wonder which one will slip first.
salasdaniel74 chapter 5 . 12/2
Hate-less of few Hateful of all.
Closed in from comfort.
A spy in the making.
Following a road of mist.
Leaf falls from grace.
The End is just a Beginning.
To Keibatsu in the make.
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Noxus fighter chapter 11 . 12/2
I got admit it I'm loving the story I think it's great but I'm really sad and depressed that you killed Fu what did fu ever do to you
salasdaniel74 chapter 4 . 12/2
Life is one giant parkour course with no teachers... "The Talk" is a neglected one. And patience gets broken by embarrassment little Kyuubi. (Or repeating oneself)
salasdaniel74 chapter 3 . 12/2
Holy Noodles... that happened.
salasdaniel74 chapter 2 . 12/1
"There is no shame when you don't have one" - Random Person

"Paint Bombs, Sticky Bombs, Explosions!" - Man's Wet dreams
SilentSinger948 chapter 34 . 12/1
Now that's a punishment. Whoever screws up first, Kakashi or Sasuke, is going to die.
Fighting against the chakra armour is going to be interesting.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 34 . 11/30
This is a good story and I’m really enjoying reading it so far. This chapter was good and I can’t wait to see what you have planed for in the next chapter. I do like how you ended the chapter as well. I can’t wait to see how things turn out for them in the end.
Leaf Ranger chapter 34 . 11/30
Okay, when Shikaku surrenderd, I hope this is not a 'getting taken to Doto's castle surrender, but instead a 'distracting them for a moment so we can then fight them off here' thing.

because honestly, if they get dragged off to Doto's castle, they are screwed. There's no one outside to help them, and they will be locked away with no way to use their chakra. which will effectively, again, make Kuramaru and Hinata all but useless. Plus honestly, I hated that Naruto was so easily captured in the movie, and this kind of feels like that.

I guess we'll see what happens. The chapter, in the other parts, was pretty good. *Nods*
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »