Reviews for Shards of Darkness
ali the Gryffindor chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
okay I know it clearly states you abandoned it but I think it could become an exquisite story if you could develop a plot for it . when I first started reading fanfiction on here next gen /oc stries were well my poison of choice but it seems most potter boys / oc stories have lost hold . I think you have the potential to create one that isn't just fluffy doodas and could actually have some action. I recently finished the first two fics in the exquisite pain trilogy and they were fabulous so please reconsider this story , a reader without a read.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Hello, I love your writing, so I'd love to see where you are going with all this.
Please, let's hope you to update soon!
Greetings!
SpectrumLight chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Cute story, which is probably permanently finished (I HOPE NOT!), I like where it's going. PLEASE keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This is so good! Why haven't you updated?
PhantomWhispers chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Wow. That was a nice chapter.

I really like your style in first person. (I know I have already state that, but I just want to emphasize it.)

Good job!
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I really, really like how this is in the first Person perspective. It's much different from your other stories which I have read, but it really is fantastic.

Interesting. A Hufflepuff? Honestly, I never fancied the House much, but my opinions have begun fluctuating. Charlotte being a Hufflepuff should be interesting.

Good job on this one!
Nina chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Oh, this is great! No Mary-Sues in sight (: Please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I love this story! Most Al/OCs are Mary-Sues, so congrats for creating this!
FoxFire45 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Everything I have read from you has been great, this is no different.
PrincessMoonDog chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
It must be destiny that i stumbled upon this:D now i have something new of yours to love and cherish. Characterization of charlotte is very well done. Though the relationship she has with her friends leaves me feeling uneasy. At first you stated how close they were to each other, but when they are speaking they seem to be rather harsh towards Char. Its understandable why she doesn't feel she's fully a part of the wizarding world; but shouldn't her friends be trying to fix that? I don't know, maybe im being too picky. sorry! Hahaha :D I think it would be wise to continue this, maybe as the story progresses things will make more sense.
-Sammi
CuteSango07 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Lovely chapter mah dear! She doesn't like him, eh? Yeah, right. Haha. XP Messy hair and really quiet... that sounds cute to me.

Keep up the good work!

:)(:
FutureNargleHunter chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I LOVE the fact that there are no Mary Sues in this Al/James stories are packed with Sues,so yours really stood out!Other than that,the plot sounds quite interesting,Al being the mysterious guy and all.
The only thing I didn't like about your story wa that you sorted Al and Scorpius into foward to reading your next chapter!
Ergelina chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
What's with it? How come that most of Albus S. Potter X OC fanfictions's are good? The majority of them I've stumbled upon them.. is it because most of the story-line can be imagined out?

Anyways, I like the story...I' m now really hooked up on Albus S. Potter X OC pairing... Seriously '
Ana chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
looooove this! you're doing a great job so far, keep it up! (:
Itsmyobsession99 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I like the start of the story!.