Reviews for Cosmic Dissonance
DarkinocensDLT chapter 19 . 5/8
Interesting end, note that you are cool fight scenes, I can not do a,
I loved every detail, you know, you must be cansade read me say, I like, but I really like the way I write.
Thank you for this beautiful and mysterious writing, if given more time will have many comments from me about this couple, hope and can quickly update your Fic, for If Anyone Falls. :3
DarkinocensDLT chapter 18 . 5/8
It's hard, hard to see how the person you love goes to war, really impress me.
I think you have a very good perspective in this area.
And only I need one and I am sad to see that and just.
I really liked your work, really.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 17 . 5/8
O.o
That fear, Kurama's brother is a carnivore, this demon of Yukio, but should die the way.
Poor Shiori, Kurama is furious, I like how you use the character of Kurama.
I love your fic, but I'm close to finishing.
I wonder how it will be.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 16 . 5/8
This virus is common to see the film Resident Hell, it's very scary, I love the mystery, hope and catch Yukio.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 15 . 5/8
I like the development of this chapter, it was almost unexpected, I'm glad that they can kick their asses and the bad.
Keep reading.
ja ne
DarkinocensDLT chapter 14 . 5/8
The Fic is increasingly exciting, I love, I will be brief because my emotion leaves me thinking.
Thank you for your work.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 13 . 5/8
I'm surprised there are no words to say, this chapter was unexpected, great, but unexpected, hope and able to stop separating the worlds.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 12 . 5/8
Ok, I did not know that Kurama was perverted, like me, but I was surprised, and I will be honest it was great, and it was not a Lemon, I swear I have a talent to make me blush, I envy you, in the best way, I swear, this it is a chapter I will never forget, was very passionate, tender, stressful, so many emotions, you should try esribir a book you have the gift.
Thanks for your time.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 11 . 5/8
Kurama is a suicide, because there is Botan learns that it hurts to get hurt, he's a fool, waa, had to be a child.
Well you are but let me tell you did this chapter one of the most distressing that I have read, I hope and do not kill Botan and Kurama, because it gives me the slightest impression that your intention is that in this chapter.
Good leaving a clear point I would add that I find it very erotic how Kurama and Botan suffer. And I hope that does not make me weird.
I can only read until you pass *3*
DarkinocensDLT chapter 10 . 5/8
I love the spiritual detectives are so great, Kuwabara and Hiei are so tender in its own way.
I liked this chapter and persecution.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 9 . 5/8
Mukuro and Hiei, are so cute, I am glad that the Koorime fire is a friend of Kurama's good to have this kind of allies, I love the story the love that you can read on your part is beautiful, and hopefully can write like you some DPIA.
Thanks for your time.
Ja ne :3
DarkinocensDLT chapter 8 . 5/8
I hate this chapter, and it was not because it was bad, is that Botan Kurama can not be together for that poison is so Trise I hate first, but not your job, hate they can not be around and show affection is like being close but yet so far.
You're making me mourn.
I will continue with the next.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 7 . 5/8
The beginning of this chapter made me blush, but when everything was a dream that felt not know, just know that the enemies who have crado should burn in hell for doing this to Botan, poor Kurama is so Exhausted. And hope nothing happens.
ja ne
DarkinocensDLT chapter 6 . 5/8
I was really surprised this chapter, it is very surprising for me, being too shocked by what happened to Kurama because there is always so bloody. as I said do not expect this chapter, and even more so of Botan and dormant, Kurama studies leave me like wow, that's a, that cute love genius.
And rather savage kiss soon have to read the next chapter.
Thank you so much. I love your work. */*
Ja ne
Loved the fic! Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I have that nasty habit of only reading completed fics and rewiewing at the end if I liked them. Love the romance, the drama, the evil scientis, the hero that saved the world. It was a very entertaining fic. Good writing style!