Reviews for The Prisoner
Navarei chapter 10 . 3/1
I started reading this last night and just finished today and I have to say I really liked it. I like the concept and the school of all the kids with powers and how you used a lot of the special kids who were actually in the show. This universe is definitely an interesting one and I look forward to reading your other stories. The only thing I have to say is that you got the eye colors switched. Jensen Ackles has green eyes, the guy who plays Dean and Jared Padalecki has ever changing hazel eyes, the guy who plays Sam.
mcdde5Heno chapter 10 . 1/8
This is an awesome story! Thanks for sharing it with us. Did you ever write a sequel to it?
Hunting Angels chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
This is the best AU I've read in a long time. It was so well developed! Really loved it!
ManicTater chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I greatly enjoyed the fic. Thank you!
ManicTater chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Sam is rescued! But Ansen and the demons could still be trouble.
ManicTater chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
No! Don't go away! Start searching from where you found him! My heart can't take this :'(
ManicTater chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Omg! This is going to kill poor Dean. Not again :-( .
I've been enjoying the fic!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
What a horrible burden for such a young child to bear.
merlin9584 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I love this story so much! I was wondering if you have posted a sequel yet? I can't wait to read more of your stories!
zerogravityganja chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
A really good story! So different, I love it and hope that you continue with it!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Sam gone, and the dynamic between John and Dean was different. It was fun reading it!
need2no chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Good story. Creepy ending. but "creepy" in a good way, ya know. Can't wait for the sequel!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
i loved it, the ending begs for a sequel that i do see coming and will be on the lookout for it.
sarah chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
oh no! I am super sad, i felt the ending was a bit rushed, we didn't get enough of Sammy with the Winchesters, John accepying Sam's powers so smoothly is so unlike him, plus how could Azazel give up on Sammy so easily and leave him with the Winchesters? and John going to a hunt is typical of him, but how could Dean leave Sammy behind as well, sure he is with Bobby but still...
sequel please, there are so many loose ends here that needs to be filled
Souless666 chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Darn. Now I have to wait to see how Sam grows up with John and Dean knowing about his powers. :(

I really loved this story and how you do continue; there is just so much more there to read. :)