Reviews for The Prisoner
jamiefin chapter 10 . 4/9
Update! Please & thank you!
TTAznGrl92 chapter 10 . 3/9
make the sequel please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Sequel plz! This is really interesting
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Please make a sequel
Navarei chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
I started reading this last night and just finished today and I have to say I really liked it. I like the concept and the school of all the kids with powers and how you used a lot of the special kids who were actually in the show. This universe is definitely an interesting one and I look forward to reading your other stories. The only thing I have to say is that you got the eye colors switched. Jensen Ackles has green eyes, the guy who plays Dean and Jared Padalecki has ever changing hazel eyes, the guy who plays Sam.
mcdde5Heno chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
This is an awesome story! Thanks for sharing it with us. Did you ever write a sequel to it?
Hunting Angels chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
This is the best AU I've read in a long time. It was so well developed! Really loved it!
ManicTater chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I greatly enjoyed the fic. Thank you!
ManicTater chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Sam is rescued! But Ansen and the demons could still be trouble.
ManicTater chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
No! Don't go away! Start searching from where you found him! My heart can't take this :'(
ManicTater chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Omg! This is going to kill poor Dean. Not again :-( .
I've been enjoying the fic!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
What a horrible burden for such a young child to bear.
merlin9584 chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I love this story so much! I was wondering if you have posted a sequel yet? I can't wait to read more of your stories!
blahblahblah593 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
A really good story! So different, I love it and hope that you continue with it!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Sam gone, and the dynamic between John and Dean was different. It was fun reading it!