Reviews for Poison
Le loup Garou chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is an interesting view of kurama. I have to admit. I rather like him like this. Visceral. Nice job.
Smexy Kitten chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
What an ending! Finally they are together! I think both Kurama and Botan suffered enough to get as far as they did. I'm happy that they won't let anything else get in between them again. I loved the last line of this fic; it's my favorite! :)
Botan Youko chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Oh, finally they surrendered both their desires! LOL
I loved this story, another wonderful fanfic about Kurama and Botan written by you, and I look forward with much anxiety by continued Cosmic Dissonance...
Continue to please us with its great stories Kurama and Botan! :)
heartluv chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Oh man *fans- that was amazing! Finally they can love each other properly :). I hope the mom didn't hear anything ;)
Kitty Uzumaki chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Finally, those two have giving in to their desire. This is a great story and I enjoyed reading it, I can't wait until I read more of Cosmic Dissonance. Amazing job you did.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
SUPER COOL!!! PLS CONTINUE
feedthegrimmjows chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Aww! This is great. I'm loving every minute of this fic. Keep up the awesome work!
blindhunteress chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Gawd, I wished this happened in the series! LOL!

Keep writing..! :)
Botan Youko chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I love this fanfic increasingly, it is simply wonderful!
I was very sorry for Botan in this chapter, then everything that goes with it is able to effect the ball Meikai, poor Botan... and poor Kurama too, after all it is with your hormones on edge, it's very frustrating, mainly be in doubt if he spent the night with ferrygirl or not...
Finally, more mysteries come around, I can not wait for the next installment! :)

PS: sorry for any misspelling, my language is Portuguese...
heartluv chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I'm so glad Botan finally admitted everything on her mind and the fact that Kurama admits that he loves her! I can't wait to read more :)
Kinishra22 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Ya another chapter!
Smexy Kitten chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Poor Botan! She had it worse than Kurama, but I'm happy that she finally said something to him. Hopefully now they can work together to approach this problem and fix it. At least they will be able to work on their relationship and define what they have between themselves. This was certainly an update worth the wait :)
Sunako-swan chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I like this chapter, sorry but my english its more bad and I dont know how to said all that I like this history )
skrom chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
love it, as usual! you're a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013