Reviews for Poison
DarkinocensDLT chapter 5 . 5/9
Blushing as could be.
An excellent chapter, very good. and as I said before, you're good at adapting the anime, in your opinion.
Glad to read your twisted way?
Do not know why you call it, I think it's art.
Thanks for your time and inspiration, make one cheerful reading.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 4 . 5/9
I really liked this chapter, narrate well Kurama's thoughts.
Shuichi, thank you for creating this story.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 3 . 5/9
That dream was very specific, and God felt bad for Kurama, no one should suffer like that cruel.
I liked the anime as you manipulated to give life to this Fic.
You always surprise me.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 2 . 5/9
It was hot. Speechless.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 5/8
Twisted, but it is an interesting and new way of reading you, I do not deny that I read every Fic has that side of you, I love, and I hope not to sound weird, but really envy the way as you write.
I definitely your Follower, waited and can certainly help with Mediaminer page, I really want to read your stories altogether.
Le loup Garou chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is an interesting view of kurama. I have to admit. I rather like him like this. Visceral. Nice job.
Smexy Kitten chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
What an ending! Finally they are together! I think both Kurama and Botan suffered enough to get as far as they did. I'm happy that they won't let anything else get in between them again. I loved the last line of this fic; it's my favorite! :)
Botan Youko chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Oh, finally they surrendered both their desires! LOL
I loved this story, another wonderful fanfic about Kurama and Botan written by you, and I look forward with much anxiety by continued Cosmic Dissonance...
Continue to please us with its great stories Kurama and Botan! :)
heartluv chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Oh man *fans- that was amazing! Finally they can love each other properly :). I hope the mom didn't hear anything ;)
Kitty Uzumaki chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Finally, those two have giving in to their desire. This is a great story and I enjoyed reading it, I can't wait until I read more of Cosmic Dissonance. Amazing job you did.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
SUPER COOL!!! PLS CONTINUE
feedthegrimmjows chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Aww! This is great. I'm loving every minute of this fic. Keep up the awesome work!
blindhunteress chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Gawd, I wished this happened in the series! LOL!

Keep writing..! :)
Botan Youko chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I love this fanfic increasingly, it is simply wonderful!
I was very sorry for Botan in this chapter, then everything that goes with it is able to effect the ball Meikai, poor Botan... and poor Kurama too, after all it is with your hormones on edge, it's very frustrating, mainly be in doubt if he spent the night with ferrygirl or not...
Finally, more mysteries come around, I can not wait for the next installment! :)

PS: sorry for any misspelling, my language is Portuguese...
heartluv chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I'm so glad Botan finally admitted everything on her mind and the fact that Kurama admits that he loves her! I can't wait to read more :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »