Reviews for The Children's Progress
chaelins chapter 1 . 3/10
i love coming back to read this story~
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
I like how emotional Zuko is, it's a change if pace from many other stories where Katara is the Moody oneI'm pretty hooked on your story
PurseMonger chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
Enjoyable read and interesting story. Probably the first I read that Zuko left the Fire Nation to make it a democracy.
LovinZuko chapter 27 . 10/30/2015
Its so sad to see this end! It makes me want a partner to be able to share everything with. Ugh this was a perfect story! Will there be a sequel or will we just wonder how life turns out for them? Also did Appa die when Aang did? I loved this so much! This is exactly how a relationship should be like. Looking forward to more from you :)
Melly chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
Awwww am sad. Beautiful story
Melly chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
I am in love
Melly chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
I can feel the tension. Sooooo goooddddd
Melly chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
How am I reading this just now? How? This is so good
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 27 . 9/20/2015
Thank you for this! I really liked it! :D Great ending to a wonderful story!
Red-Hot Habanero chapter 25 . 9/19/2015
So, I'm no longer confused. It dawned on me while I was reading the next chapter that she never told him that she was working for the order!

As for this chapter, oh no Zuko, I hope he will be fine. Please be OK!

Love your work and I look forward to the next chapter!
Red-Hot Habanero chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
First off, let me tell you that I love this story! They are my otp for this fandom, so i can't get enough. But I'm a little confused. This story takes place four years after the end of book two, in which Aang dies. My comfusion is that Zuko already knew that his uncle is part of the order and is a high raking member. Maybe you explained it the next few chapters i have yet to read. I shall continue reading!
kiara chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Omg... I was going through the bookmarks on my old computer and found this gem! I totally forgot about this story! But I just re read it and it's still as good as I remember ;; such a good story... im nervous, I hope they get out okay!;_;
I Refuse To Stop Dreaming chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
Plz update! I have been waiting for over a year and I can't wait anymore! I love this story so much!
seohyun chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Just marathon-read this..
I love it so much! Ive never read a zk fic with this sort of plot and i have to say its reaaallly good!
Your writing is A as well.
I hope you will update this soon!
seohyun chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Please update soon! I love this story, I did not know it was still a wip when I started reading:/ but its great!