Reviews for The Rite of Passage
Stephanie0304 chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Nooooo!
This was getting good.
Please update this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
ROMANO KICK THEIR ASSES
like my god this rite sounds horrible
detectivegirl21 chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
I really hope you get around to re-writing this. The lightning match is already a given win, and i think Arthur could use real magic to deafeat Chrome and Murkro. Though, if it were me I would have the nations completely own Tsuna's group. Nations are BADASS. AND AWESOME!
Ann chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Italy, forever running not fast enough forward.
I winder how gokudera will fare against Gilbert/Prussia. This will most definitely be an interesting battle. Hibari and him fighting until stopped by Ludwig was fantastic, I wondered how that would turn out! And to be honest I had no idea who the storm guardian would be until u revealed him. But now that I think about it, Gilbert really does fit the role.
sarah.provo.5 chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Omfg I love this story so much! Its awesome! Please update soon!
The Little Chibi chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
I'm only familiar with the Hetalia fandom, and I have no idea what it was crossed over with. But despite that, this is an AWESOME crossover. Like, Prussia-level AWESOME. Sealand had guns, Iceland had lava-blood, Spain was a homicidal maniac, characters made random cameos, Poland cross-dressed, and even the characters I didn't know were AWESOME. I hope you find time to rewrite and update soon, but until then, stay awesome.
fanofbooks chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Dont worry we really dont care since its epic and you are too so dont be hard on yourself
SilberFrost chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Well, it's 2014, and is past September. I really don't want to be that one person, but I think I might have to.
First of all, I love this story. When Antonio was asked his reason for fighting, I knew it was going to be for Lovino. Plus, love how you have Lovino doing judo flips.
The emotional moment describing why Antonio fights for Lovino was really nice, too.
Anywho, I'm still waiting for the real chapter nine. I know that this law hasn't messed with any other people, so...
Yeah.
Looking forward to the update,
SIE
Ali-Kun chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
UPDATE! :D :D :D :D Oh, and does America get to fight? He doesn't have to be a guardian, I just want the Vongolas to see America fight and go wtf. I'm not forcing you to do anything, I just want to know XD This isn't a suggestion either, just wondering... X3
Cuore l'anima della chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Um not to be mean or anything but you do know that SOPA was taken down last year. The only thing we should be worried about is CISPA bill but again the last I heard about it was April of 2012 and Obama said he would veto it if it landed on his desk
cross-over-lover232 chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
i do find it a shame Love WAS"T kidnaped. he would have had a much more enjoyable time chowing on nana's home cooking then these death matchs!
cheesybirdie chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
whens the next chapter coming out ? iv been waiting 4 ages and i really love this story so plz continue :)
Butter is Found chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I like this fic. Sad it doesn't have a lot of reviews... so... I'll review...

I don't really know about Katekyo Hitman Reborn! But sometimes, I feel as if the APH characters are a little OOC, but not too much. I like how the plot is going, especially the café which is like, never mentioned in any fanfictions except for this one. I like Café Hetalia.

But the best thing so far about this fic is the Nordics. Iceland's my favorite, so it really cheered me up when you finally wrote him fighting another person because not many authors make him a fighter. Well, yeah... this is getting kind of awkward since I don't review that much.

Anyway, I'm just saying I like the story and am very excited for the next chapter. So.. bye?
viviane1993 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Please update. I'm so tired of waiting that I want to die. So pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase update.
Ai chapter 3 . 7/6/2013