Reviews for Starting Things Differently
nick chapter 1 . 9/3
Here are my 5 questions. 1. Besides what was said in the summary, is there more to the plot? 2. It takes place throughout the anime, right? 3. The same locations in the anime will be used throughout the fanfic, right? 4. Who all is in the fanfic? 5. How old is everyone in it? Be sure to respond to this.
Love the story can't Waite for more please update asap
carneyjarred chapter 26 . 8/27
OK here is my opinion of the things of the negative criticizers in the room here. This story is good also add legendaris after all you want foul tempered and protective Pokemon so why not legends that are such as mewtwo. Ash can help him with his issues with humans. Also here is a list of recommendation of legends mewtwo, giratina, darkrai, zekrom. Also some protective mother hen like legends Mew, cresselia, victini, meletta, and azelf. One more thing you can also give ash's friends and brother legendary Pokemon like max with deoxys the one with the Pokemon ranger, may with manaphy, dawn with mesprit, Brock with uxie , tomo with shaymin , iris with kyurem, Cilen with celebi, Bonnie with zygardes, Clermont with zapdos, Serena with diancie. But you decide its after all a recommendation but in my opinion just do the idea it's very popular idea in other fanfics such as ashes of the past and ash's Pokemon journey by toonami something I forgot the name but anyway update I like this story also continue holding on to change its really good no joke. So pretty please with a Cheri berry on top. DOWN ZORUA YOU MAY NOT HAVE THATCAKE THATS FOR MY FRIEND IM WITING THIS REVIEW FOR WH WH WH ARE DOING NO THECAKE me cry anime tears ZORUA WHY. RIIIIIIP DAMMINT THERE GOES MY ASH KETCHUM POKEMON LEAGUE CONTEST HAT REPILACA craaash AGAIN LUCARIO WHY ARE YOU IN THE COOKIES AND IS THA THAT MISTY BOLW UP DOLL THATS IT U2 ARE COME WITH ME TO SEE BROCK AT HIS POKEMON CLIINC TO GET THREPY FOR THOS DAM HABITS. Sorry my friend gotta go my pals are acting up again.
princesswareesha3 chapter 26 . 8/27
Nice
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 8/22
Muy bueno
jbadillodavila chapter 16 . 8/22
Genial nb
fanfic meister chapter 26 . 7/29
Hope you're still fine
This fix is straight up bad. Has an OC, way too many Pokémon, dialogue is awful... just an atrocious story
lars6109 chapter 26 . 7/14
sadly it ends just When it is going from good to perfekt
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 26 . 6/2
I love this story so much. Smart and powerful Ash is the best kind of Ash. It would be awesome if you could pick up the story sometime in the future. When you're not too busy :)
It's truely enjoyable.
oppaihammer chapter 3 . 5/28
this is very poorly written
Max chapter 26 . 4/13
Not to complain but when will you update it been a year, three months and 14 days this is one of my favourite fics so please update soon
Oh my god. OHMYGOD.
It's scarred! SCARRED! Not scar-ed! SCARRED!
13stars chapter 26 . 3/1
Hey!
I see that this fic hasn't been updated for over a year, life must have gotten busy. I enjoy this story and would love another chapter. Some of the mistakes irritate me, but this story is worth a second or third read through. Thanks for writing it!
How chapter 1 . 1/4
Pikachu ditching Ash believable. Spearow's motivation for helping Ash does not make sense, he was one of the pokemon attacking Ash.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »