Reviews for Starting Things Differently
917brat chapter 22 . 9/18
I just love this story and really hope that you decided to update it again soon because wow it is just an amazing story that gets better and better with each chapter added.
Princess Scarlett III chapter 13 . 9/15
Could you give Ash a sandile?
917brat chapter 11 . 9/10
This is a very interesting story and I would honestly love to read more of. You have really captured my attention with this and I seriously hope that you decided to update it again soon, because I can't wait to see just what you have planned to happen next. Because your story is really just that good.
KitkatMoon chapter 26 . 9/1
cool story, hope you continue
Shrouded Absol chapter 26 . 8/28
Please hurry and update, I want to see what happens next.
Desultorynights chapter 4 . 8/18
I thought Ash was going to be more mature and slightly cold? He seems like the same ole brat to me
bullyhater81 chapter 25 . 8/14
Evolve Shades (Squirtle) Hope you update if you get the chance.
candy4beth chapter 26 . 8/10
Update soon please this is a great story I recommend the pokemon poochyenna or houndoor or skarmory
pokemonmaster69 chapter 26 . 7/28
ash should get either mewtwo or mew
pokemonmaster69 chapter 18 . 7/28
the Giva Dam? i see what you did there. made me laugh
pokemonmaster69 chapter 10 . 7/28
you never had ash catch beedrill
Melisanotaku chapter 1 . 7/26
Aw, this chapter broke my heart :"(
bullyhater81 chapter 20 . 7/18
I wonder what those other Pikachus will do to that deserter Pikachu if they ever meet it?
Korin Dragoon chapter 9 . 7/20
Sylveon would have been another good one to give Ash.
Forgot lavitar (egg pokemon he had in an incubator) among other heavy hitters that he interacted in his travels. Also bulbasaur in order to help him with his actions as he used to guard/help other pokemon (I don't remember if another pokemon similar to this one)

P.S. only wrote the above for reading your answers and I think teddiursa, pancham, cubchoo as brothers (egg pokemon) would be good for Delia.
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »