Reviews for Starting Things Differently
Broena chapter 9 . 5/7
One thing I've noticed about this. Ash is very arrogant and a jackass and a bully. He says he doesn't like things thrown at him while he's throwing a pokeball at a pokemon who clearly doesn't want to be caught. A couple chapters ago he picked up Meowth by it's tail while it was asleep. Of course he got scratched, any cat would do that. He should be angry at Meowth at that, it was his own foolish mistake. Also he's always trying to intimidate people and he's said before he's willing to use pokemon to beat up people. He's also a angry bratty little shit. He's becoming more gary-stu by the second. It's like he can do no wrong, it's always other people's fault. Also you really need spellcheck or a beta reader. The paragraphs flow kinda funny and simple three letter words are messed up.
Are- should be- our for example.
too- should be- to in places.
I can't believe you got rid of the hat. How dare you sir and or miss how dare you
Blazeknight26 chapter 25 . 4/14
i hope you are planning to update this soon because i love this fic
DanceOfTheCrystalRose1993 chapter 1 . 3/17
Um will you continue this story please
I've been reading since you started writing this story and I think/thought you were only on hiatus
I love your story and I wish you will continue to write
That and I have only found one other story with the Pikachu leaves/betrays ash at the beginning not able to get over its hatred of humans idea
Almia chapter 9 . 3/12
Wrong last time on this chapter
Brie45 chapter 1 . 3/2
The first time i read this story i loved it its well written and has a good story line are you continuing it
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 25 . 2/23
Please update soon
Candlemon2002 chapter 25 . 2/22
AS WELL AS YOU DO NOT UPDATE TO MORE THAN ONE YEAR? your fic is very bos to be abandoned, please update
Hogwarts-Wizard chapter 24 . 2/20
Two things, first when is the next update and second in Hoenn with Manaphy what are you going to do? Will Manaphy join Ash or not?
Squidgod812 chapter 25 . 2/20
great story
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 25 . 1/26
gest chapter 25 . 1/23
where you thinking Two-Face from batman when you first stared this
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 25 . 1/7
Do you have any sense on when your next chapter will be out?
Maggie chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
In the next chapter when they walking in vrintin Forest ash found a shiny Pidgey and wild poochyena
Alie-yaoi chapter 25 . 12/19/2014