Reviews for Rise To Power
Sdettorre11 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I am really loving this story! I know you are super busy and said you wouldn't be updating frequently, but I hope you do soon :) I am very excited to see Zuko/Katara's reunion and her "epic" performance. I always loved the idea of a Princess Katara. I feel bad for Mai, but honestly Zuko and Katara are made for each other! I hope that if all works out the way I hope it does Mai will find someone else to love her like she deserves. Keep up the good work!
maggie230173 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Not a very eventful chapter was it? I'm looking forward to the coronation! (and to Zuko being there. :3)

Let me tell you about the events leading up to me reading this chapter. I'm writing a zutara fanfic of my own and I was looking for a fanart pic to match similarly with what I have in my head (it never works out, I dont know why I keep trying that). I don't really check my dA that often, so when I clicked on the pic and it brought me to dA, I was like "oh I have messages!" I clicked on the deviation you submitted and saw that it went with this chapter and I was like "whoa whoa, hold up! When did she post chapter 3?!" Sure enough, the new chapter was waiting in my email. I just wanted to share how in sinc that whole thing was (you posting and me finding right at the same time it seems). Made my night (early morning? Lolwut?)
alexandralee13 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
You are an amazing writer! I cannot wait for chapter three. I cannot get enough zutara lately, but finding a extremely good writer
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Oo Oo I like this story! What about the sequel to FBBE? I love that story!
maggie230173 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
:D This chapter has been well worth the wait! I like that you're making Sokka and Katara royalty. Also,thanks for the shout out. It makes me happy that you enjoyed my comment so much. :) I'm still grinning.
Pocketless chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
This is probably the best (implied) zutara fic I've read in a long time. Keep it up.
maggie230173 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
3 Honestly I thought I was done with fanfiction due to the lack of writing ability compared to the novels I read more than is healthy. This though has changed my mind. You are staying in character very well I might add. I very much look forward to the next chapter. I can wait. :)
Bunny chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I'm not trying to rush you, just please update as soon as you can. i really like this story and your other one "Fire Behind Blue Eyes"
-Bunny