Reviews for To Draw The Sword
SeriousSubwayFlirting chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Daaaamn. This is incredibly well-written. Your writing is so descriptive without ever going overboard or getting too flowery, which I very much admire. I love your Queen - she's every bit as strong as I always imagined mine to be.

I also like including Ben as a love interest. I've played Fable 3 like...I don't know, 4 times? And even though I adore the Fresh Pegg that never occurred to me. He really seems much more suited than Elliott, who is honestly a bit meek and pathetic for such a heroine. Also, Reaver is very much in character, and I love that you avoided making him you know...secretly a good guy or something, because he's just not.

Definitely hoping you continue this!
Lohce Azcry chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Hmm. For as long gone as I have been from the Fable fandom, it's good to read some nice in-character Reaver. And again, digging the simple text. Very nice light read, I'm waiting for chapter four.
Lohce Azcry chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Well, at least she learned her lesson. And I'm digging the simple taste of this fic. Not too over done, but simply enough to chew on for a bit until it's time for the next. Speaking of, I better move on to three.
Lohce Azcry chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
...Well, you know what? That little princess can just go ahead and catch a sniffle. Serves her right for wanting to marry Reaver. How in the bloody hell did she think that was going to work out?
ShortOne33 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful :)
BuriedBeneath chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I quite enjoy this so far. Please continue. :)
Evera Yuuki chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Fascinating...Go on.
gone from this website chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
What? NO! Why does Reaver have a fiancee! NOOO! He's mine:( But ingoring that, it's good, and I hope you can continue! Well not good, more like awesome:) Anyway, please update!