Reviews for Sweet Revahnge: An Olloween Special
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Wow, that was pretty hot! Great banter, and good descriptions of their various thoughts, the logical part of Roxanne briefly wondering if she's bitten off more than she can chew but then quickly succumbing to passion, and Megamind acting all in control, but secretly nervous. Chuckled a little at Megamind's last coherent words about how difficult it was to quantify...
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
LOL oh you cruel writer! Still, I've always suspected that Megamind had a gallant side to him, and his hesitation to simply dive into a sexual relationship is quite understandable. His own mind has gotten in the way! But it's probably for the best. He clearly needs to examine all the complications so he can rest easy. It's really sweet that he doesn't want to mess up their friendship. I think my favorite line here was Roxanne's comment: "Who'd have ever thought I'd be in your bedroom trying to seduce you?" Extreme irony.
ladyspock7 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
OH that was hot. And very evil of you to stop it like that LOL! After all that, it grinds to a halt! I think that, once Roxanne realizes what has happened to her clothes, she will be less than thrilled. I like how their personality traits play out here. Despite his dominant role-playing, Megamind would never hurt her, or force her to do anything.
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Your recent posting of the sequel to this story reminded me that I have some catching up to do. You do not disappoint! Very steamy chapter. My favorite line: "Reading is a hobby of mine." Well it's certainly paid off LOL! So evil of him to make her beg.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Muwaahahahahahhaaa!And Evil love will concur all. XD Too freaking cute! lol
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Bwahahahahahhaaa! Figures with the fact that all his plans backfire that his truth serum turns out to be an aphrodisiac. XD
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
LOL! Oh this is too funny. The sexual tension, and Megamind shoots himself in the foot so to speak. I sensed that there would be trouble, when it became clear that Megamind had not clued Minion in on his ee-vil plan. But clearly Roxanne is attracted to Megamind just like he is to her, or I don't think she would have kissed him, even though the knock-out spray played some small part in it. Well, the next chapter will certainly be interesting. ;)
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So glad to hear that you're writing again! Well, this story looks like it'll be a hoot and a holler. So it seems that Roxanne has lifted his holo-watch. Makes me wonder if she was really as out of it as Megamind thought? Though that would indeed be...interesting, to see her behaving in such an affectionate way with her abductor. No wonder Megamind was distracted!
Powgo chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Oh, that was exquisite!..
Dying to read the sequel to it...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Um...did Megamind ever find the watch? ;-)
Nora Salisbury chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Wow is right! I'm going to need some privacy now, behind a closed bedroom door, trying my damnedest to imagine I'm Roxanne. DAMN good stuff! I thank you from the bottom of my ... bottom. LOL
MWAHAHAHAHAH
Yes I"m eeeeville. I'd be his queen in a heartbeat. If Roxanne wasn't voiced by Tina Fey I would fucking hate her. But I adore Tina so I can't. *sigh*
Definitely marking this a fave and following so I get to read the last chapter and any sequels. :D
son of the olympians chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I just want more of this.
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Wow! Man, where have I BEEN? I was checking up on this, waiting for the next part, and then I suddenly come back and it's 7 chapters long! Seven Deelightful, superiorly smoldering chapters, I might add. Meow. Whew. You write wonderful sex scenes, and I loved how hilariously in-character they are. Oh, and I laughed aloud at the 'fire and flames' story by Hal...I have a nerdy friend, and I've had to listen to a similar story many times. Anyway, hot stuff, and I loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Very hot! Thank you for this delightful fic!
Katieghost chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Oh my gosh..that might be the best sex scene I've ever read! *fans herself* Wow.. It wasn't even that they were finally having sex; it was how you described it and the anticipation, knowing it was the right time, and because they wanted it so bad that they couldn't wait anymore! :D
(You were kinda edging US with that too, now that I think of it...)
I can't wait for the epilogue, you know. And you say you might write a sequel? Joy! :D And you made me so freaking happy with this chapter that now I don't care how much it takes for those things to come. It's just too awesome!
(Btw, I love Roxie's naughty thoughts. I could just imagine Megs face when she told him them. xD )
And also, I know how you feel with feeling like you're the odd one out. In my family, I too am the only writer; it's kind of a weird talent that came out of nowhere... (Although, my sister does write a little, but it's not a talent she's developing.) At least you're family is full of people with artistic talent; I don't even know where my writing skills came from! " And you're right too, writing for a fandom really helps you out in terms with coming up with your own ideas.. I don't know why, but it works for me too!