Reviews for Blue Jay
dhdjn chapter 3 . 3/29
Please do update this story! I really love it! :)
Kirakishou chapter 1 . 1/5
Yes i want Yukio/Rin, but not undertone i want a FULLTONES ;3
DrytotheDen chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
that was really good, I've read fics where people write Rin as a girl but I never could get into them without getting bored because they would never add their own flare...You do that. I really enjoyed every second of your fic and I'm sad that you didn't keep going. Specially since I really wanted to see how you would set up the interactions between Rin and his classmates now that you made him a girl...I hope you pick this back up someday soon but alas you may never and as depressing as that is I understand. You did awesome, I hope you do pick it back up and in case you do; you have my fav and follow, till then keep up the awesome work :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Finish the story man I want to see more than a few chapters!
TheHallow chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
It's too bad that you have stopped updating this, i think it's super cute, and i love how you keep things interesting by changing it up a bit.
TheHallow chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I enjoyed that you rehashed it and made it somewhat canon. It gets boring reading the same thing over and over again.
TheVoiceOfLogic chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
amainmonxrinxmephistoxyukioxkuro
:P
Sandafairy chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awwww man! I can't believe you haven't continued this! It's so good! I can't find much Fem!Rin fanfics, and when I finally find a really good one there only 3 chapters! I know it's been a year, but it's never too late. I really do hope you continue this fanfic, and haven't lost interest in it. And I don't mind what pairing it is. But I support whatever decision you make.
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
I am genuinely angry that you haven't updated this, and RAWR. Love your fem!Rin SO MUCH.
You wrote this episode really well, by the way. And somehow, I didn't mind that you didn't deviate from cannon (I usually would).
You're probably not going to update but still. RAWR X2.
The Black Blue Cat chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
WHERE DID YOU GO? ...please come back, I need more. It's so good. And BonRin btw.
Starriieyed chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Nice one! I do understand that it's difficult to diverge from canon in the beginning while everything is being established, but I've enjoyed it so far. I don't know about everyone else, but I would prefer to see this story go Bon/Rin, because frankly, twincest, or any kind of incest, creeps me out. Anyway, keep doing what you're doing!

Stay Classy
BTRHenderson31 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
PLEASE continue! Ps I'm also loving the Bon/Rin idea! XD
Ravelt Knightwalker chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
A good fanfic, hope to see the next chapter soon
nicoleAnE chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
This is really good, so please update soon :).
rinpup14 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013