Reviews for Blue Jay
sannie51238 chapter 1 . 3/26
I like Twincest woww i know its weird but I think when they both are not fulled human , well
I ship the so hard lol
Yukiox Rin
Yukio x Rin
fantasy.92 chapter 3 . 1/12
I like this story! Update soon! Ciao ciao :)
yukixvongola chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Not yukio/Rin ? :(
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Rin x Bon please.
mymag99 chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
please write more and update soon.
RainbowMaze chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Why haven't you updated in three years! Not three weeks or even three days, but THREE YEARS?! WHY?! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
lols XD
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Screw twincest, I need Bon/Rin and a 'I-swear-to-God-I-will-shoot-you-if-you-try-anything' Yukio.
dhdjn chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Please do update this story! I really love it! :)
Kirakishou chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Yes i want Yukio/Rin, but not undertone i want a FULLTONES ;3
DrytotheDen chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
that was really good, I've read fics where people write Rin as a girl but I never could get into them without getting bored because they would never add their own flare...You do that. I really enjoyed every second of your fic and I'm sad that you didn't keep going. Specially since I really wanted to see how you would set up the interactions between Rin and his classmates now that you made him a girl...I hope you pick this back up someday soon but alas you may never and as depressing as that is I understand. You did awesome, I hope you do pick it back up and in case you do; you have my fav and follow, till then keep up the awesome work :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Finish the story man I want to see more than a few chapters!
Kikitiki chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
It's too bad that you have stopped updating this, i think it's super cute, and i love how you keep things interesting by changing it up a bit.
Kikitiki chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I enjoyed that you rehashed it and made it somewhat canon. It gets boring reading the same thing over and over again.
TheVoiceOfLogic chapter 3 . 5/31/2014