Reviews for Sarah vs the Kill Order
H-i-C-h-A-r-A-h chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
very good chapter...!
garnetflint chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
It has been a while since you have updated this. I do like the start of the story and I hope that you will continue writing. I have several favourite stories, but this looks like it could end up as one of them. THanks for what you have done so far and good luck with finishing it!.
tkygyn chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Interesting... I still hate Bryce.
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Nice chapter.
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
NIce chapter
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Nice start to the story...
s-david-m chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Interestingly that Chuck is still so hung up on her. I'm skeptical that generals would believe scientists above experienced field agents like Sarah though, particularly with such a new technology like the intersect.
uplink2 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Ahh never make posting promises. ;) Very good chapter but I a little concerned. Did they just leave the mess of bodies in Chuck's apartment? Will Ellie and Devon find the carnage? That would freak her out especially seeing she knew it was Bryce that betrayed him.

Really looking forward to where you are going with this and why Chuck seems to trust her right now. I would think he would be extremely distrustful of her after she lied to him and almost got him killed. BTW How did Fulcrum find them? Sarah would have noticed that tail. Was Bryce working with Fulcrum?

It's interesting you have put them in a canon location that was a huge turning point in their relationship but now they barely know each other and everything Chuck knows about Sarah is a lie.

Lots of questions and that is a good thing. Looking forward to what's next.
KryptonitePoison chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Good chapter hear. I liked C&S being in Barstow. I liked the chemistry between them and Chuck helping Sarah with her wound. The intersect is causing Chuck a lot of pain, I'm sure it's just temporary until he gets used to it. So they left Bryce at Chucks. Will Ellie & Awesome find him, or the government or Fulcrum? If Fulcrum finds him, will they bring him back to like? Thanks for writing.
esardi chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Interesting chain of events. Are you implying that Chuck cannot handle the intersect?

That would be a new one as the intersect was always meant for him. Either way Barstow might get quite interesting if you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing hope you update soon.
Hotski chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I really liked it, I hope you will update faster till next time since it's really good. :)
Reyes9 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Great to see an update here. Update soon.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Great short Chapter. Bryce is shot and left behind and Sarah and Chuck are on the run. Please continue.
s-david-m chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Interesting starting premise for an AU.
KryptonitePoison chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This was a great chapter, thanks for writing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »