Reviews for Take me
HeyJoe0929 chapter 4 . 3/23
Hope you haven't abandoned this and is still planning to finish this story. I kind of felt you were just starting to build the story and I was hoping you'd introduce us to an original plot. The story itself (the first few chapters) is a little bit common so I'm interested to see you make something original and unique out of this.
Skyllu chapter 4 . 3/1
This is SO good. Will you ever finish it?
dark-wolf-howl chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
The story is so well done, are you going to finish it?

Well now we know that Shikamaru married Temari

Please please please finish it?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
SasuSaku is CANON! Please, in honour of this, will you add to this story? It's so perfect.
vanilla.twit chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
only found this gem now. thank you so much for this! i hope you update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Please don't give on this story! It's beautifully written and you've done an amazing job with Sakura's character and introspection.
pink-strawberries chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Great story, everyone is so in character and it's beautifully written, hope you will be able to update soon :)
Begging You chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Please update, if you can? This has been (and continues to be) my favorite fanfiction on the entirety of this website. I really would love if you would either continue with it or give it to someone else for them to finish (though I would definitely prefer that you did)...
fangirl chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
aww! this kept getting better and my curiosity is really peaked as to what will happen next. i find sakura's sentiment to be sound and she has the right to feel the way she does. it was a surprise that when they're supposed to be strangers to each other now, sasuke seems to see her for who she is and what she has become while kakashi and naruto seem blind. i also can't help but feel an ache when naruto confessed to her. i really hope you continue this.
betweenwaters chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Your descriptions are really beautiful and the way they move on to the next is brilliant!
Itstimetowakeup chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Please update soon! Totally fell in love with this fic!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
The healing thing scene was nice.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
"He thinks he sees so much, but really he's only looking at the fight between the two boys, not ever at the girl caught between them.

That's one mistake Kakashi is already making a second time."

That is just beautifully written.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Seriously, Kakashi?
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wow, this is incredibly sad amd yet very relatable. Poor Sakura.